Awake and Aware This Guy Has a few Clues!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: Awake and Aware This Guy Has a few Clues!

I'm into UFO's too. I find them fascinating. And Starlord. I have a question for you, if the world were really going to explode tomorrow because Nibiru is real and is flying by to wipe us all off the face of the earth and someone tried to warn you and get you to go underground or into the mountains for safety in order to try to save you, would you believe that person and go with them?

Basic survival instinct would say yes, but I'd honestly go out witnessing something spectacular and big than spend the rest of my life scraping out an existence in a post-apocalyptic world filled with mutated ants and Tusken Raiders.

Whitelight

I like Brent's take on this... I'd want to see it, and if shit get's bad then I guess I'll have to hide out and survive if I live that long. But at least I got to be there :)

StarLord

I'm into UFO's too. I find them fascinating. And Starlord. I have a question for you, if the world were really going to explode tomorrow because Nibiru is real and is flying by to wipe us all off the face of the earth and someone tried to warn you and get you to go underground or into the mountains for safety in order to try to save you, would you believe that person and go with them?

Good Questions.

First, what sense to hide in a cave IF the fake planet Nibiru was going to "wipe us out" ? What, you are going to die less if you have your head buried in the sand?

Secondly, I'd spend some serious quality time researching someone else's concept of my future demise. As an example, Nibiru being the "next generation" new kid on the block STHTF, leaning on science, If I'm not mistaken, if it was going to hit us, we should be able to see it. Unless of course they happened to pass by Romulus and swap out a cloaking device for some of that Gold they supposedly need to keep sodas, slaves and the Lizard Over Lords cool and the planet's cloaked.

So, if we can't "see" it, it would still show up in perturbations of gravity on everything else in our tiny corner of the cosmos. It's a pretty safe bet that old age or quantum stupidity on my part, will be my reason for the grand walkabout as 2012 is pretty much hype like the Y2K was. You have to feel sorry for all those people spreading that hype, what ever will they do with themselves when nothing happens and everybody's giggling and laughging... Oh I know, they'll come up with the reasoning that it's 2021, they made a error in translation.

Lastly, and this is 100% honesty on my part, because we are eternal spiritual beings, Reincarnation and Karma part and parcel of this sandbox and our curriculum, does it really matter how where when and why our ticket out of the Physical Plane happens to unfold? You can destroy the vehicle but the driver remains. So, why the hell would we trip on it? It's an E ticket ride. Or A ticket if A is the top gun ride. May as well watch the show and see what develops. 9 times out of 10, it's not even close to what the fear trolls are going on about.

Dire warnings are diametrically opposed to the square root of Bullshit used to fashion them. Take the magnetkid and his Ilk. Their stories would break a Texas Instrument Scientific Calculator the moment you started inputting the math...

StarLord

Choose, but choose wisely....MUWAHAHA

That cracked me up Keroscene!!!

One of THE all time best PinBall machines besides RUDY ( with the talking Clown Head and you had to bury 3 shots in his mouth to hit the Insane-O-Matic Multiball) was the Indiana Jones pinball game and one of the Video challenges was keeping your eyes on the three Holy Grail/Chalice as they move about like the pea in the walnut shell game, the Old Saint says in the Back Ground "You must Choose, But Choose Wisely"...

StarLord

While I'm doing that, I'd like to see if you can dig up everything possible on the net regarding Basiago's RESEARCH PAPER, specifically, the science behind it.

If pictures from NASA are given go look at them and see if they match what's claimed.
(always a good place to start)

Also, check out the "Andrew D. Basiago is David Wilcock" snafu.

StarLord

Something to start with:

Andrew D. Basiago is an American attorney and amateur scientist.

Emphasis on the "amateur."

Poor Mr. Basiago is currently being dissed by the National Geographic Society because they narrow-mindedly refuse to publish his claims that the Mars Rover Spirit captured photographic evidence of life on the Red Planet. He wrote a letter to the Society in an effort to get them to publish his "findings."

From the press release:
"I was astonished by what I found," he said. "There, on the Red Planet, were beings in blue bodysuits and the abstract artwork of a Martian civilization. I was looking at the first evidence of life beyond Earth!"

In his letter to the National Geographic Society, the lawyer writes that careful evaluation of PIA10214 reveals "a cosmic treasure trove of pictographic evidence of life on Mars, including humanoid beings, animal species, carved statues, and built structures."

According to Basiago, the humanoid beings photographed in PIA10214 have bulbous heads and elongated bodies, like the extraterrestrials described in alien contact accounts. Some have two arms and legs like human beings, while others have multiple appendages and segmented or larval bodies, as if they are human-insect hybrids.
Here's the photograph in question, with my own commentary:

You want to know what's really sad about this? Aside from the craziness of thinking Martians in Little Blue Bodysuits have been captured on film and you're the only one on the planet to recognize it, I mean.

The part where Mr. Basiago has "five academic degrees, including a BA in History from UCLA and a Master of Philosophy from the University of Cambridge."

Just goes to show that advanced education does not exempt you from acting like a complete and utter 'tard.

Can you say pareidolia, Hot Chicks and Smart Men? I knew you could.

H/T to my Celebrity Boyfriend, The Bad Astronomer.

http://www.hotchicksdigsmartmen.com/2009/01/tard-of-week-andrew-d-basiago-emo.html