Aware me on Titor. His real claims and what he failed to predict.

sumusiko

I've always been very philosophical and open minded generally about everything, I'm still young and although I've always wanted to become a computer engineer (working on it) I've also always considered the option to study time, physics and all that, based on pure enjoyment, entertainment and curiosity, however like most of us, I'm probably not "smart" enough or let's put it in another way, I'm bad at mathematics and physics despite my curiosity and enjoyment when speaking about these things.

Either way, I had never thought about searching on time machines/time travel, I believe I did once a few years back when I was 15 and saw some websites saying people had found a mummy that dates back almost 2 thousand years and it had a watch or something like that, obviously I didn't believe it although I do believe that time travel *might* be possible, maybe not now but in the future.

Either way, I'm into anime and I watched this anime called Steins Gate which isn't John Titor's real story of course but it features him and I heard that John Titor had somekind of mystery and that they didn't make up his name for the anime, which led me to research and find a lot of information about it although I haven't been able to find anything credible enough that contains all of his predictions and which ones he got right and which ones he didn't.

I believe that it's possible for the Multiple timelines theory to be real, however at the same time I'm skeptic because I feel like we will never know if it is real or not even if we can create a time machine, I may just be really dumb here but if the past changes according to the multiple timelines it just means a new timeline had been created, which makes me believe that regardless of what we do we will never know if it is real or not due to the simple fact that we can't know if the future/present changed or not as it did not affect our current timeline.

Either way, I don't know what to believe in terms of John Titor, I had heard that he got a lot of things right and some things wrong which might be explained due to divergence of the timelines, however there's always the general skepticism where he can just be lying.

So, what has he really predicted? What has he predicted that wasn't correct? What has he predicted that was correct? And what future events has he really predicted that we still don't know yet if he was correct or not?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've always been very philosophical and open minded generally about everything, I'm still young and although I've always wanted to become a computer engineer (working on it) I've also always considered the option to study time, physics and all that, based on pure enjoyment, entertainment and curiosity, however like most of us, I'm probably not "smart" enough or let's put it in another way, I'm bad at mathematics and physics despite my curiosity and enjoyment when speaking about these things.

Either way, I had never thought about searching on time machines/time travel, I believe I did once a few years back when I was 15 and saw some websites saying people had found a mummy that dates back almost 2 thousand years and it had a watch or something like that, obviously I didn't believe it although I do believe that time travel *might* be possible, maybe not now but in the future.

Either way, I'm into anime and I watched this anime called Steins Gate which isn't John Titor's real story of course but it features him and I heard that John Titor had somekind of mystery and that they didn't make up his name for the anime, which led me to research and find a lot of information about it although I haven't been able to find anything credible enough that contains all of his predictions and which ones he got right and which ones he didn't.

I believe that it's possible for the Multiple timelines theory to be real, however at the same time I'm skeptic because I feel like we will never know if it is real or not even if we can create a time machine, I may just be really dumb here but if the past changes according to the multiple timelines it just means a new timeline had been created, which makes me believe that regardless of what we do we will never know if it is real or not due to the simple fact that we can't know if the future/present changed or not as it did not affect our current timeline.

Either way, I don't know what to believe in terms of John Titor, I had heard that he got a lot of things right and some things wrong which might be explained due to divergence of the timelines, however there's always the general skepticism where he can just be lying.

So, what has he really predicted? What has he predicted that wasn't correct? What has he predicted that was correct? And what future events has he really predicted that we still don't know yet if he was correct or not?

Actually John didn't predict anything about our future. His whole story was about the future he came from on another timeline. Yet for some reason people tend to think he was talking about our future. And those that think that way also tend to dismiss the evidence pointing out that the story was fabricated fiction. The laser picture is not possible in our universe.

sumusiko

Well, I'm currently reading his replies back in 2000, perhaps they aren't completely right (as in it wasn't exactly what he wrote) but he does say things like "You'll see in 2005" as if he was referring to the civil war that he said that would happen here too.

Then there's the world war between US and Russia which seems to become true day by day.. It may just have been a lucky shot but at the same time, who knows..

Based on his replies even though he claims to not be a physiologist he knows a lot about it and how the time machine works a long with a lot about physics, plus I had heard that the pictures of the manual he shared had been seen by famous physicians and that it was an original manual and whoever wrote really did know a lot about physics or something like that. This piece of information may be distorted because like I said I couldn't find that many credible sources

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Take it with a grain of salt. John did not know very much about physics at all. He claimed CERN on his timeline created miniature Black Holes which were at the heart of his time machine. It's kind of funny that has not happened here. It's also funny that no miniature Black Hole has ever been observed in nature. Perhaps because they just don't exist. It's really just a story for the gullible. None of his physics is viable. A Tipler cylinder is hypothetical and relies on an object with infinite length. Nothing like that even exists.

Last edited:

sumusiko

Take it with a grain of salt. John did not know very much about physics at all. He claimed CERN on his timeline created miniature Black Holes which were at the heart of his time machine. It's kind of funny that has not happened here. It's also funny that no miniature Black Hole has ever been observed in nature. Perhaps because they just don't exist. It's really just a story for the gullible. None of his physics is viable. A Tipler cylinder is hypothetical and relies on an object with infinite length. Noting like that even exists.

I see, I'm still a bit skeptical, probably because I don't know shit about physics either and can't spot his flaws, however at the same time with this whole US/Russia and some other stuff he predicted I still wonder.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think that is how people got to believe his story. Usually those that don't know anything about physics blindly accept what he has to say. If you don't know anything about the wonderful healing powers of snake oil, you might get conned into buying a bottle or two of that too.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think that is how people got to believe his story. Usually those that don't know anything about physics blindly accept what he has to say. If you don't know anything about the wonderful healing powers of snake oil, you might get conned into buying a bottle or two of that too.

We'll find out in a month.

I don't feel like arguing right now. lol

sumusiko

We'll find out in a month.

I don't feel like arguing right now. lol
Do you happen to believe in him?

I want to believe but there's reasons for me not to and there's reasons for me to believe, don't know what I'll believe in the end.