Bad Dreams

Sam Slagg

It could be 2 things
# 1 I've have been through to many trauma in my life or
# 2 there alot of my family members do black Magic or other bad things....
Trauma can certainly affect your ability to sleep. The only way I know to make that better is to talk to a qualified health professional and deal with the trauma. As for the magic, if you're not involved why would it affect you? Do you suspect that they are using it against you?

greeneyes6

I think so because ever since my mom pass away in 2009 my family just stop talking to my brother and sister and i. it's funny because when my mom was alive my house was always filled with family from everywhere, there were lots of family gathering and it was awesome meeting new family members we never knew you were related and so on. Then when my mom pass away everything became very cold I mean everyone stop talking to me and my brother and sister, we couldn't understand why but we left it alone anyways I don't do black Magic have it came across my mind always but, I've seen alot of things go and bad comes from it so I decided not to go that route and I move on with my life. I was told from my baby daddy about 8 years ago he told me one of his family members told him to watch out for me because I have an evil sprites and he as me do I play with black Magic I told him hell no, I was like you live with me many years you know what's inside my house why would you ask me such a thing, then it hit me one of his family members play around with black Magic and he found out through his family that alot of my family are indeed really into black Magic I told him the truth yes some of my family do mess with it but not me, so I'm guessing one of my family members put some spell on me because everything in my life went truly wrong since my mother pass away, I mean money, relationships, friends and so on went very badly for me, so how I managed to live my life happy because of my daughter and my pet's I have but I'm truly wishing this dark cloud that's been over me for many years will pass soon. My sister recommend me to go to a lady she knows that can do a blessing over me to take all the evil out of my life but I was told by a friend it's good in a way but very bad at the same time. I went with my gut feeling and I didn't go, so I live my life to the fullest and be a positive role model for my daughter and guide her in the right direction and hope she grow up to be a very smart educated women she's meant to be. If you want you can comment on this if not its fine, I'm very happy to hear that you took an interest in my life story. Thanks for hearing me out Sam Slagg:)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
What does it mean if you keep dreaming about the same thing over and over?
I think it means your dream machine thingy is broken...

Seriously, I've had several dreams that repeated for years. Or I will have a very similar dream always in the same location, one I've only been to in my dreams.
I also have recurring dreams, one in particular always takes place in this same big house, never been there outside of my dreams...

JasperMoon

Does it come to fruition in the end or does it stop right in the middle and you wake up? Sometimes if you see if you can get it to come to an end you can know what it's all about. Do you know the location in your waking state?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
"wow"...lol.

I meant to post more but my browser kept closing...I've actually started a thread about dreams, if you're interested in reading what a lot of members have to say on the subject...
I've had phases where I'd only have nightmares, night after night, for months at a time...I agree with Sam, I do think a lot of it comes from what's going on in your life, but at the same time, my waking life was affected by my constant nightmares...Sleeping aids only cause one to dream more...

Sam Slagg

So how about you life treating you all right?
Is this directed at me? If so, life sucks for me. I've been abducted against my will for over 35 years by bugs that are not nice. I recently learned that this has been going on in my family for several generations. I made the big mistake of killing a stupid little gray and now they are much more cautious which translates into painful injuries for me.

I have a strange metallic looking substance from my latest abduction which is currently being tested at a lab in St. Louis. I am anxiously awaiting those results. I should know something in the next couple of weeks.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Is this directed at me? If so, life sucks for me. I've been abducted against my will for over 35 years by bugs that are not nice. I recently learned that this has been going on in my family for several generations. I made the big mistake of killing a stupid little gray and now they are much more cautious which translates into painful injuries for me.

I have a strange metallic looking substance from my latest abduction which is currently being tested at a lab in St. Louis. I am anxiously awaiting those results. I should know something in the next couple of weeks.
I can't wait to hear about the lab's findings!

Sam Slagg

I can't wait to hear about the lab's findings!
Me too. Apparently they are having trouble identifying it. They said three weeks a month ago. Plus I can't seem to get rid of the shit. I clean and clean and still you can see this crap glistening in the light. It is a very strange substance.