Bashar; Extraterrestrial having conversations with humans

Voyageur

So what you are saying is positivity generates positivity and vice versa.

Think about what you desire and it shall come into your life (this has been the experience in my life) because you shift into realities where it is possible. Think depressive negative thoughts and you will gravitate to those darker regions/dimensions?

...so basically ask and thou shalt receive.
- Sounds familiar somehow:)
Mainly yes, but we sometimes create ourselves situations, where we are nice to others and they are assholes. But when we are going to that path, we usually think before going that "even I am nice, everybody acts like a dick to me" and voila! Universe answers your desires by making a situation where you can experience that.

Another mistake we take, is that we are trying too hard to get something, that just kept us in a state, which represents "I will gonna get it!" And we never actually get it. The thing is to live a life as you could already have that and let that wish go. Where do you need that wish if you already have it? And when we get that relaxing feeling, we get results.

So, do not try anything - be the person who has it :)

HDRKID

Here is a drawing by bridge-ET of an essassani woman. Sadly, bridge-ET confuses the shakani and essassani. Basically, she thinks they are the same. That is not our case. I can tell you they are two different species. Bashar talks about the coming of essassani. Well, I am not so sure. Aliens are very sensitive to earth germs. Most would not be able to survive our viruses. OK so speaking for myself, I got very sick when I was two and almost died; sadly, most hybrids do not survive. Not a good idea for them to come.

MEa.jpg

According to Bashar the essassani are hybrids of humans and grays. Well, that is not so. Basically, the P52 orion grays are not another species. They are humans from 5200 years in the future in timeline two - p52 orion grays according to Dan Burisch, and the same species as us.

Claiming they are two different species is like saying a Saint Bernard and chihuahua are two different species because they do not look the same. Do not focus on outward appearances. Genetically, they are almost the same. This explains why grays use our genes.

Definitely, the essassani are hybrids and that means TWO species. I believe the essassani are hybrids of humans that left earth during the fall of Atlantis and panarians. I can supply more information on those if you request me.

I do not see any threat from the real essassani. The shakani are another species. Both species inhabit many planets in our enormous universe.

Krish

They use big needles? Oh...must be circa 1800 in technology?

Talk about bad guys...we have not seen the real ones yet...they kill even the higher groups in the last war...so, watch for it and get prepared for it one of these days...in the next 1000 years...to do that we need to improve our telepathic structure....

Another link...that may be of interest...

Remembering One Of The Loudest Voices For UFO & Extraterrestrial Disclosure | <b><i><a href="http://www.educatinghumanity.com">Educating Humanity</a></i></b>

...and do not forget Ramayana and Mahabharata...

Last edited: