BEWARE: This John Titor Impersonator is CA$HING in with Disinformation!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
HE IS POSTING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON FACEBOOK , giving out my address, and telling people I wrote Time Traveler's Tale!

tomrat

URGENT!
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL PULL,the impostor is telling everyone that I wrote
Time Traveler's Tale and is giving out my address (from when he mailed me the manual) and personal information!!!

BTW, my phone number does NOT end in 5999!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That part is fortunately a lie!

where does he spread it?

Samstwitch

PaulaJedi, Call the Sheriff's Department and tell them what he has done and that you are in fear for your life (posting your personal information Online). You can file a Police Report. They should have someone there to help you get your info removed from Facebook. Also, you can file a Civil Suit against for this.

Samstwitch

The book, John Titor: A time traveler's tale was Copyrighted by the John Titor Foundation through Attorney, Larry Haber. The Attorney works for John's parents. The full Print Screen for the U.S. Copyright for John Titor's book is also listed and shown in Post #37 on Page 2 of this thread.

A person can get in BIG TROUBLE from for publishing anyone's personal information on Facebook. Now Paula could sue him! Law Enforcement should also step in, as the Hoaxer has put her life in danger by publishing her personal info and location.

The Hoaxer's personal information from Facebook will also be available to Authorities once they learn what he has done, and how he has put her in danger.

John Titor US Copyright Recorded, cropped not reduced.jpg

Samstwitch

PaulaJedi, Since Larry Haber is the Attorney for the JT Foundation, the holder of the Copyright to the book, email him a Print Screen of your information that was posted by the Hoaxer. He may want to step in and get involved!!!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The Imposter is going to get in BIG TROUBLE from for publishing PaulaJedi's personal information on Facebook. Now Paula could sue him and WIN! Law Enforcement should also step in, as the Hoaxer has put her life in danger by publishing her personal info and location.

Now, the question is, how many of you would be willing to somehow make a statement in court to back me up?

Samstwitch

Now, the question is, how many of you would be willing to somehow make a statement in court to back me up?

Actually, you don't need any witnesses. You have a Print Screen of his posts, and when you file a Police Report, that will also be evidence in court.

Samstwitch

I'm not trying to be mean here, but only a very stupid person would post another person's personal information on the Internet (i.e., real name, address, private phone number). They open themselves up to many charges in a Lawsuit. Also, Law Enforcement takes this kind of thing very seriously nowadays, as it can lead to life-threatening situations for the person who is being victimized, and/or identity theft. So if this guy thinks he's harming you, well he is doing even greater harm to himself in the process.

I mean, they're suspending Elementary kids for making paper guns and eating Pop-tarts in the shape of guns. How ridiculous is that?!!

So Authorities are also taking matters such as this, i.e., revealing someone's personal information on the Internet, very seriously due to violent acts committed around the country.