Bloody Mary anyone?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
What you want is something centered around Urban Areas - Typically ones that feed off of children get people worked up "Slenderman, boogeyman" so i would start there.

People also fear the Dark, so Encounters in the dark, fog, etc etc
Slenderman is suppose to show on playgrounds at night in the mist. Who hasn't walked past a creepy play ground and freak them selfs out?

We need to play off of peoples fears.........

So why not something that attacks people late at night.
It would have to be something that blends in, maybe make it appear out of the corner of your eye so long as there is a street light to illuminate it.
It has to be fast moving, and give off a sound when it is around, a common sound most people wouldn't typically think about, like a bird flapping by.
When it gets someone it pulls them into the dark and they are never seen again
For some reason, I've always thought whistling was creepy, when people whistle certain tunes...But it has to be an urban legend that people can try out themselves, like Bloody Mary.. :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think everyone is doing it wrong. Obviously, since no one seems to be able to conjure Bloody Mary's appearance. We will probably have to consult with some real witches to learn how to do it right.

But there are lots of entertaining Bloody Mary videos on YouTube if you want a good laugh.