Bloody Mary anyone?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I still promised I would....Midnight is actually ideal, no distractions...You do it too, Paula! lol :)

I was thinking, how difficult would it be to start an urban legend like Bloody Mary? Let's invent one and see if it catches on! :p

Justinian

I like this idea.. I mean I do believe that a lot of stuff people believe in and talk a lot about today are just legends that one person created and others just latched onto.

Can we make it be a famous royal family member?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I like this idea.. I mean I do believe that a lot of stuff people believe in and talk a lot about today are just legends that one person created and others just latched onto.

Can we make it be a famous royal family member?
Lol! Anyone in particular?

Justinian

Henry the VIII of course. lol. I dunno.. just thinking I know a few urban legends but none really about royalty. Well, Imhotep, but he wasn't really royalty, just an advisor. Research and due dillegence will be needed here. How about we find some illegitimate daughter of some royal family member that died from malnutrition because her evil king daddy wouldn't acknowledge her and made her sleep outside. Then we can say that every time it snows if you put a plate of bread in front of a locked window that she'll forever haunt your home because you were taunting her with food? Yup.. just thought that up on the fly.

Justinian

Now we just need a few things.. something good to say with the bread in order to entice this chick out, a name for her that corresponds with something similar in real life, and at least a dozen people to spread our propaganda over the web.