Bloody Mary anyone?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
:(:(:(

Do you still plan to try it? You'd be our hero!
I said I'd try it, I'm not afraid because I know nothing will happen...I just became discouraged when people started saying "Ohh, there's gotta be more than just one person, blah blah."lol...

solodroid

Don't let anyone discourage you!!!! It doesn't state implicitly that you have to have a group. Its a game. People have done it alone for years. Don't let the haters hate!!!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I said I'd try it, I'm not afraid because I know nothing will happen...I just became discouraged when people started saying "Ohh, there's gotta be more than just one person, blah blah."lol...
Oh. I guess you could try it alone then. All things considered, will it really make a huge difference? If you're willing to try it alone, then it would be just as cool. :)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Oh. I guess you could try it alone then. All things considered, will it really make a huge difference? If you're willing to try it alone, then it would be just as cool. :)
I'd still like to do it, especially since I gave my word that I would.. If I can get someone to do it with me, that'd be great..If not, I don't mind doing it solo.. ;) I'll try, Num, I'll try!!