Born-again Christian here. Ask me anything. Praise Jesus Christ.

EmergeE

Time travel!! Tell me about how can this be done...
This is a very well-known Bible chapter on time-travel:

"1 In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah, son of Amoz, went to him and said, “This is what the Lord says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover.”

2 Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, 3 “Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.

4 Before Isaiah had left the middle court, the word of the Lord came to him: 5 “Go back and tell Hezekiah, the ruler of my people, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the Lord. 6 I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city for my sake and for the sake of my servant David.’”

7 Then Isaiah said, “Prepare a poultice of figs.” They did so and applied it to the boil, and he recovered.

8 Hezekiah had asked Isaiah, “What will be the sign that the Lord will heal me and that I will go up to the temple of the Lord on the third day from now?”

9 Isaiah answered, “This is the Lord’s sign to you that the Lord will do what he has promised: Shall the shadow go forward ten steps, or shall it go back ten steps?”

10 “It is a simple matter for the shadow to go forward ten steps,” said Hezekiah. “Rather, have it go back ten steps.”

11 Then the prophet Isaiah called on the Lord, and the Lord made the shadow go back the ten steps it had gone down on the stairway of Ahaz." 2 Kings 20:1-11

Pray, and Jesus can manipulate time. He can be your 'time-machine' in essence. Not only does Jesus extend Hezekiah's life because God decided to answer Hezekiah's prayer due to Hezekiah's faithfulness and sorrow, but He, additionally, shows Hezekiah a miraculous sign by not only moving the sundial shadow back, but, in the process, reverses time itself.

Also, in Joshua, God stops time:

"And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, Until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day." Joshua 10:13

Time is an object to God like any of His creations. God is beyond time and, also, in control of it. God is God, you don't need a machine. You need to simply restore your broken relationship with God. God made a way through His son, Jesus. We're all sons and daughters, but Jesus is the only TRUE son because He never sinned because He is, in fact, God in a body. Pray to Jesus and He will answer you: ask for forgiveness, ask that He save your soul, turn away from practicing sinning, and ask Him your request. Then, if you don't hear Him (maybe He will give you a dream or a sign), then keep asking and He will show you. I can almost 100% guarantee you that if you fast, refrain from food for 24 hours for a spiritual purpose to encounter Jesus (perhaps in prayer or in a dream), you WILL hear an answer.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
What happens if a person doesnt believe in God? Then for them these are just words arent they? Relying on some sort of faith believe.

Secretman3811

What happens if a person doesnt believe in God? Then for them these are just words arent they? Relying on some sort of faith believe.
You have to believe in Jesus Christ and do his will by open his commandment
It the only way because if you do
it you will feel better and wise thinking

EmergeE

Is the Book of Enoch true in your opinion?
The book of Enoch is not true in my opinion. It has some elements of truth, as do all books, but it is not an historical account of Biblical events like: the Giants (the Nephilim), the Biblically inaccurate descriptions it gives of Heaven and Hell, the Watchers/fall of Lucifer, nor is it inspired by God (or, if it is, the inspiration is trivial). I think many of the extra-canonical Gospels are devoid of any inspiration from God. There are many fake Gospels: the Gospel of Thomas, the Gospel of Judas, the Gospel of Mary Magdalene, the Third Epistle of Peter, and so on. But, some extra-canonical books are not completely without value: works like the book of Maccabees offer wonderful songs, historically accurate stories, and interesting musings that have inspired Jewish, Christian, and world culture in vast, and sometimes surprising, ways over the millenniums. The evidence is that 1) the Book of Enoch does not align with (and often contradicts) the truthful words of the Bible in hundreds of cases 2) there is no math fingerprint, like in the Holy Bible (as mentioned by The Living Word on YouTube), in the book of Enoch.

Last edited:

EmergeE

The Holy Spirit spoke to me while reading. God loves you. He loves us all. So, well, the Bible says a lot about that topic. And, I have a lot to say about that, too, personally, from my own experience.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me: I received a "word of knowledge" [1 Corinthians 12:8] to read to you, which means I heard the audible voice of God, and He said: "willful ignorance". So, I looked up "willful ignorance kjv" and it was, of course, the prefect verse. This is for you and to all whom the Holy Spirit, of God Almighty, has clearly called to read this today; this verse from the Bible reads:

"The offense committed in ignorance, or in willful ignorance, is just as abominable as one done with knowledge." Romans 5:14

The Holy Spirit is right. Those were the Holy Spirit's words. His words are the truth.

Now, these are my words (drawing from the Bible):

The Bible says God is sovereign, He is not limited in any way. He is beyond time, space, and matter itself. He can do anything He desires: "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" Isaiah 46:10.

I was going to write more, but I think the Holy Spirit speaking pretty much summed it up with Romans 5:14.

Last edited: