Building a time travel device..... has anyone here done it?

Peregrini

Warren York;
Interesting approach but, superluminal velocity due to the effect of quantum tunneling, is still considered highly speculative and still in debate. Gunter Nimtz, the most notable proponent of this anomaly, states that, "Due to the temporal extent of any kind of signal it is impossible to transport information into the past."
Günter Nimtz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unless, of course, you are only considering time travel forward, Star Trek FTL like communication which, given this information, is still the only time travel even marginally discussed in physics. I am still interested in your 2nd example.

Warren York

Warren York;
Interesting approach but, superluminal velocity due to the effect of quantum tunneling, is still considered highly speculative and still in debate. Gunter Nimtz, the most notable proponent of this anomaly, states that, "Due to the temporal extent of any kind of signal it is impossible to transport information into the past."
Günter Nimtz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unless, of course, you are only considering time travel forward, Star Trek FTL like communication which, given this information, is still the only time travel even marginally discussed in physics. I am still interested in your 2nd example.

I am aware "FTL or superluminal velocity" is still up for debate. I did say this is where "I" have found Time Travel properties in Nature. If we were all to wait for the blessing of the system then progress would be long in coming. Now it would be better if establishment would seek out an answer to the debate however this may not be possible. Example: Is a photon a particle or a wave? You say both! Well then the debate is still on for both possibilities. What I suggest is going back and look at the fine points to help limit the debate to a solution. Another example: look at again

http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/images/bohr_atom.gif

Once again. How could we find out if the electron just falls back and emits the red photon or instantaneously goes from point B to point A again? I remember in class it was stated many years back that it just jumped and did not have any transit time but I have not found this fine point anywhere with test proof to back it up. Again even with test proof will we still end up with a debate like with particle vs. wave? It seems to me our best approach to this is to do the fine tuning and see where it leads us. This is not being done as far as I know. This will not cost the what the Collider is. Until then my point remains up for debate until it can be put to rest. As for the other two points of finding evidence of Time Travel in Nature I am sad to say will also be up for debate. The only thing that tells me I am on the right track is the math. Again we all know the math says it can be done but does not tell us how to do it. What I am getting at is a possible method to do it and put the complete idea to rest once and for all. There is more fine tuning than what I have pointed out here but this is what we all should be working on instead of using outdated knowledge that is incomplete at this point. Notice I said incomplete not wrong. There is a difference. Warren

Peregrini

I guess my question still is, are you talking about time travel into the past or transmitting information into the past or just forward "faster" than what might be considered normal?

Warren York

To answer your question directly “I am saying we can, or better yet, we will be able to follow both arrow directions with both communication and matter". You bring up a good point however. Another fine tuning point at question. The transmission of information and the transmission of matter. They are two different types of FTL methods. I am currently working on FTL communication. This one can be easy to test out with space probes. We put the FTL device on the space probe and send it off into space. We then send a transmitted signal FTL method to the probe. The probe responds back by conventional means. If we achieved FTL communication then the reply signal should come back in half time. No time getting out and conventional time coming back. MIT did some thinking on this back in the 70's I think. I will look up the paper if I can still find it with all the other papers here if anybody is interested. If we could use FTL communication on the Mars rover there would be no time delay or programming for the rover to change directions or back up. It will all be in real time with the aid of FTL-C. I'm not trying to prove anything to anybody only trying to get good minds to start working on the possibilities. The second Natural finding of Time Travel will be next. The 3rd Natural finding was really my second but because it is even more controversial and complicated without the background data I will leave it for last. I will present that evidence in the form of photographic evidence taken during the testing. It took me all summer but I finally found what I was looking for from my theory predictions. Let me know if I should continue. I don't wish to waste anybody's TIME. I'm not into debate only to persent my findings. What you do with them is up to you. Warren

Peregrini

Warren York;
Keep in mind Nimtz premise... any information in a signal occupies "time". If the signal travels FTL, the information will still use up time in the normal fashion, skewing any results obtained from the return signal. Other than that;
Good luck with your experiments and I for one would like to be updated as much as and as often as you feel it's relevant.

Warren York

Yes I understand. My point here is not usable FTL info but rather showing that it is in fact FTL by the half time factor I spoke of. There is only one test I know of here that shows FTL when the distances involved are not greater than the distance light travels. This can be shown on an Oscope. I will upload the link later for anybody interested. The reason I spoke of a space probe is that it can reach distances that normal RF takes time to
reach. This is when the half time factor comes in. Usable FTL data other than showing the signal is truly FTL is not a factor in this test only the speed of the signal would have to of exceeded FTL when sent. Warren

Warren York

Ok soo.... I'm totally hooked on the idea of time travel!! :D How do you create a device or machine that is capable of allowing you to travel forward and backward in time??? Seriously. Anybody? huh? huh?....

First off one must get serious about it as you stated. The key I have found is to be able to extend the "distance of the speed of light". My physics prof. was from China and he always told me if you have a problem in Physics to go back and look at Nature. Kind of like getting the pebble from the hand of the Master. So I looked at Nature and evidence of possible Time Travel taking place. I found it in three places. This means it is possible based on what my Prof. told me to do when I had a physics problem. Just like the birds in Nature told man flight was possible so does Nature tell man Time Travel is possible. We already know Math tells us it is possible but finding the link in Nature locked it down as not a waste of Time parden the pun.

I'v been seriously at this since 1989. I now feel I have a solid grasp on the topic and what needs to be done to mimic Nature. If anyone is interested in talking one on one about this, feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I hope this helped some. SpacedustSC

I was getting to that or rather how I have found out how to go about it. I feel it is important to understand how I got to that point. Just telling you how I believe it can be done would leave out how I got there in the first place. I was covering the three places in Nature where I have found that Time Travel is taking place. I have located papers that support the debate if an electron can quantum jump from level A to level B. The support paper will show others feel like I do and accepted it so we can move on to the big question of how it can be done. Again there is the drawing that shows this jump capability.

And a paper that claims to have confirmed the jumps:

"1986 The American Physical Society" "Sheived Optical Electron Amplifier: Observation of Quantum Jumps. Received 5 May 1986

I will post the link to the actual paper PDF format in my next reply for thoses of you that wish to seriously wish to follow my thoughts. Warren

Warren York

Ok soo.... I'm totally hooked on the idea of time travel!! :D How do you create a device or machine that is capable of allowing you to travel forward and backward in time??? Seriously. Anybody? huh? huh?....

First off one must get serious about it as you stated. The key I have found is to be able to extend the "distance of the speed of light". My physics prof. was from China and he always told me if you have a problem in Physics to go back and look at Nature. Kind of like getting the pebble from the hand of the Master. So I looked at Nature and evidence of possible Time Travel taking place. I found it in three places. This means it is possible based on what my Prof. told me to do when I had a physics problem. Just like the birds in Nature told man flight was possible so does Nature tell man Time Travel is possible. We already know Math tells us it is possible but finding the link in Nature locked it down as not a waste of Time parden the pun.

I'v been seriously at this since 1989. I now feel I have a solid grasp on the topic and what needs to be done to mimic Nature. If anyone is interested in talking one on one about this, feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I hope this helped some. SpacedustSC

I was getting to that or rather how I have found out how to go about it. I feel it is important to understand how I got to that point. Just telling you how I believe it can be done would leave out how I got there in the first place. I was covering the three places in Nature where I have found that Time Travel is taking place. I have located papers that support the debate if an electron can quantum jump from level A to level B. The support paper will show others feel like I do and accepted it so we can move on to the big question of how it can be done. Again there is the drawing that shows this jump capability.

And a paper that claims to have confirmed the jumps:

"1986 The American Physical Society" "Sheived Optical Electron Amplifier: Observation of Quantum Jumps. Received 5 May 1986

I will post the link to the actual paper PDF format in my next reply for thoses of you that wish to seriously wish to follow my thoughts. Warren

Here is the link to the paper I said I would post. Enjoy

Pogoplug: ElectronIJumps.pdf

Warren

Warren York

I found out also today with my research into FTL communication that a 1/4 wave antenna will not work for SCALAR Waves. It must be a full wave antenna. This is because the Scalar Wave has a zero Time constant. Warren

Warren York

Ok my second example is Entanglement itself. This should be self explanatory. Let me know if I should elaborate. Two down one to go. Warren