Bush Did Not Win the Election?

phase12

There are good things about the internet, but then again there are things like this. Pure paranoid nonsense.

The 85% of the mass news media from the far left has tried to come up with anything and everything regarding Mr. Bush, but ultimately could not. Yet, people are supposed to go by insane theories and falsified "evidence" that's being copied and pasted around the net by people that simply disagree with his positions, and frankly tend to be extremists.

If you want to dispute the outcome of this election, I suggest you probe into the states and counties Pres. Bush lost as well. I mean... it's only fair. Pulling an Al Gore and ONLY pointing out "possible" irregularities in places that might favor your candidate is so hypocritical it's unbelievable.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by phase12@Dec 28 2004, 12:00 AM
There are good things about the internet, but then again there are things like this. Pure paranoid nonsense.

The 85% of the mass news media from the far left has tried to come up with anything and everything regarding Mr. Bush, but ultimately could not. Yet, people are supposed to go by insane theories and falsified \"evidence\" that's being copied and pasted around the net by people that simply disagree with his positions, and frankly tend to be extremists.

If you want to dispute the outcome of this election, I suggest you probe into the states and counties Pres. Bush lost as well. I mean... it's only fair. Pulling an Al Gore and ONLY pointing out \"possible\" irregularities in places that might favor your candidate is so hypocritical it's unbelievable.

The people watching me are more paranoid than I am.

CaryP

Originally posted by phase12@Dec 27 2004, 07:00 PM

The 85% of the mass news media from the far left has tried to come up with anything and everything regarding Mr. Bush, but ultimately could not. Yet, people are supposed to go by insane theories and falsified \"evidence\" that's being copied and pasted around the net by people that simply disagree with his positions, and frankly tend to be extremists.

If you want to dispute the outcome of this election, I suggest you probe into the states and counties Pres. Bush lost as well. I mean... it's only fair. Pulling an Al Gore and ONLY pointing out \"possible\" irregularities in places that might favor your candidate is so hypocritical it's unbelievable.

Uh, hang on there hoss. Paranoid? Maybe. But sometimes paranoid is appropriate. Nonsense? Maybe. But the evidence ain't pointing that way. Mass media from the far left? One day in the past maybe. Who controls the mass media? Global corporatists who have a stake in the status quo. You really think we're getting the straight skinny from Iraq? Not in a million life times. Falsified evidence? About the only "falsified evidence" is the results of the recent election. No, I'm not a Kerry fan. I voted for Badnarik, the Libertarian candidtate. Tend to be extremists? Some maybe, but I'm not one of them. I voted for the dimwit in 2000 thinking he'd be the most ineffective of the two major "candidates" offered. Boy, was I wrong. You might want to read up on the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) of which the Bush admin. has a number of founding members. Were there irregularities on both sides? Probably would be my guess, but the evidence seems to show that the "election" was decided before Nov. 2. Believe what you wanna believe as Tom Petty says, but there's something very rotten with the current state of the federal govt. and the smell is coming predominantly from the White House.

So before you come gun slinging in here with some anomalies type attitude, you might want to check those guns at the door. You want to run your mouth about how wonderful GWB is? Anomalies is the place for you. Rick, Darby and the wolf pack there will take you in to the facist state brotherhood we're falling into. We've chatted a couple of times, and you seem like a nice guy. This ain't no place to pick a fight in. It won't be tolerated for one, and the wolf pack from anomalies ain't here to back you up. Have a Happy New Year.

Cary

phase12

Originally posted by CaryP@Dec 27 2004, 06:22 PM

So before you come gun slinging in here with some anomalies type attitude, you might want to check those guns at the door. You want to run your mouth about how wonderful GWB is? Anomalies is the place for you. Rick, Darby and the wolf pack there will take you in to the facist state brotherhood we're falling into. We've chatted a couple of times, and you seem like a nice guy. This ain't no place to pick a fight in. It won't be tolerated for one, and the wolf pack from anomalies ain't here to back you up. Have a Happy New Year.

Cary

Cary, I am very surprised by your response. This is the exact thing you and I chatted about.

I haven't even been to the website you are talking about, so I don't know what they are talking about over there, though it's easy enough to guess through your response and what you have personally told me.

Since I've been browsing this site, almost everything I have seen has been incredibly anti-bush. So, if you're going to accuse that other site for being one-sided, you're hardly being fair to me. I'm picking a fight? I simply spoke my mind. I do believe it to be paranoid and untrue, and yes, I stated my opinion that I didn't like it. I also haven't seen any information that I believe to be of merit regarding this election being rigged. I also do believe that media continues to be driven by the hard left. Those are my opinions, just like you have your opinions. What's the problem with that?

Check my guns at the door? That's nice. So... you told me the owner of that other site was a jerk if you disagreed with him, right? So, you get someone like me here that doesn't seem to agree with the majority of thought on the board, and you push me around and threaten me? That's nice... real nice.

You can tell me that my opinions and beliefs are false and paranoid, and I may not like it, but I would accept it as your opinion and viewpoint... instead of what you are doing to me, which is basically showing me the door because you apparently don't like hearing the other side either.

Perhaps I should have left out the "paranoid" part out of my post, but no one even addressed what I was actually saying, and that was the bias I see in your perspective of the election outcome, but I guess nevermind that.

Look, I'm a very nice and polite person in person and on the boards, but I will tell you my opinion on something, just so much as I expect the same from everyone else. That's what discussion forums are for. I guess it's not always a two way street.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by phase12+Dec 28 2004, 01:00 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CaryP@Dec 27 2004, 06:22 PM

So before you come gun slinging in here with some anomalies type attitude, you might want to check those guns at the door.? You want to run your mouth about how wonderful GWB is?? Anomalies is the place for you.? Rick, Darby and the wolf pack there will take you in to the facist state brotherhood we're falling into.? We've chatted a couple of times, and you seem like a nice guy.? This ain't no place to pick a fight in.? It won't be tolerated for one, and the wolf pack from anomalies ain't here to back you up.? Have a Happy New Year.

Cary

Cary, I am very surprised by your response. This is the exact thing you and I chatted about.

I haven't even been to the website you are talking about, so I don't know what they are talking about over there, though it's easy enough to guess through your response and what you have personally told me.

Since I've been browsing this site, almost everything I have seen has been incredibly anti-bush. So, if you're going to accuse that other site for being one-sided, you're hardly being fair to me. I'm picking a fight? I simply spoke my mind. I do believe it to be paranoid and untrue, and yes, I stated my opinion that I didn't like it. I also haven't seen any information that I believe to be of merit regarding this election being rigged. I also do believe that media continues to be driven by the hard left. Those are my opinions, just like you have your opinions. What's the problem with that?

Check my guns at the door? That's nice. So... you told me the owner of that other site was a jerk if you disagreed with him, right? So, you get someone like me here that doesn't seem to agree with the majority of thought on the board, and you push me around and threaten me? That's nice... real nice.

You can tell me that my opinions and beliefs are false and paranoid, and I may not like it, but I would accept it as your opinion and viewpoint... instead of what you are doing to me, which is basically showing me the door because you apparently don't like hearing the other side either.

Perhaps I should have left out the "paranoid" part out of my post, but no one even addressed what I was actually saying, and that was the bias I see in your perspective of the election outcome, but I guess nevermind that.

Look, I'm a very nice and polite person in person and on the boards, but I will tell you my opinion on something, just so much as I expect the same from everyone else. That's what discussion forums are for. I guess it's not always a two way street.
[snapback]19029[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

You are just badly mistaken about whatever it is behind your need to categorize the board and the members. If I was pro-Bush, a complete public report of his shenanigans would indeed seem to be biased against him-- but that is not the fault of the members.

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by phase12@Dec 27 2004, 08:00 PM

Phase, you are so wrong about this. There are many members on this site that are pro-Bush. I believe our site reflects an equal balance. I really do. Caryp is not picking a fight, he is debating with you.

We're not going to bring arguments from other sites to this site, Do I make myself clear? No one is pushing you around. It is a lively debate. Make your stand and others will argue, nicely. Checking in your guns means that you will be nice and not shoot to kill.

Cary is simply giving his opinion. Debate him, give links, give your opinion and allow it to continue. He's not trying to show you the door or run you away. You are mistaken, in my opinion.

Perhaps I should have left out the \"paranoid\" part out of my post, but no one even addressed what I was actually saying, and that was the bias I see in your perspective of the election outcome, but I guess nevermind that.

You need to read through the entire thread. I started the thread. I voted for Bush, I loved Bush. However, it was my feeling that unless the election was fair, we might inaugurate the wrong man. I want to make sure that the man that is voted in by a fair popular vote and electoral college is inaugurated.

This is a polite board with rules. We allow debate, but not back alley beatings. Cary has not beat you up. He is debating you, others will also. Allow others to check and and you will see a real fair and balanced debate.

Unintentional

They said on Saturday Night Live, that the "turn your back as the president passes" form of protest won't work because the president will just stop the car and get out to see what everyone is looking at. :)

phase12

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Dec 28 2004, 01:31 AM
Phase, you are so wrong about this.? There are many members on this site that are pro-Bush.? I believe our site reflects an equal balance.? I really do.? Caryp is not picking a fight, he is debating with you.

Perhaps I haven't been able to read every post, but that was my general opinion after several days of browsing. I don't seem to see many two-sided debates. A whole lot of so-called "public records" of the president, which are incomplete, made up, or altered. And in fact, if you look at my original post that started this little scuffle, no one has yet to address the point I made the point regarding treating the manner fairly, in regard to areas of voting irregularity, for both candidates. If there is even discussion and fair discussion going on in regard to the pres... the direction this thread has taken is a pretty good indication to the contrary.

We're not going to bring arguments from other sites to this site,? Do I make myself clear?? No one is pushing you around.? It is a lively debate.? Make your stand and others will argue, nicely.? Checking in your guns means that you will be nice and not shoot to kill.

No, actually, that's what he was doing. I had never been to that site before, and he told me in the chatroom about how he didn't like the bias he had seen other there, and how much nicer it was here. He and I were getting along just fine, in fact. Now, up until last night, I had not even visisted that site he referred to, but since he suggested I go there, I did sign up. It was a chip he held on his shoulder, and took it out on me, but seeing as I don't even know who or what he was talking about, it's even more of a crime I'm the one being accused.

You don't have to worry about any cross board fighting from me. I have run multiple discussion boards (not subjects related to this site) and am fully aware of how things can get out of hand, even between usually perfectly normal adults.

Cary is simply giving his opinion.? Debate him, give links, give your opinion and allow it to continue.? He's not trying to show you the door or run you away.? You are mistaken, in my opinion.

I listened to his opinion. I also gave my opinion in return, and suggested that the subject be treated fairly. It was his response to jump on me because he didn't like what I had to say.

This is a polite board with rules.? We allow debate, but not back alley beatings.? Cary has not beat you up.? He is debating you, others will also.? Allow others to check and and you will see a real fair and balanced debate.

That's what I thought, at first. This is the response I received if you wanted to look over it again:

Telling me about running my mouth? Naming some people he obviously has a problem with and automatically labelling me into their group? Facism? It won't be tolerated? No one to back me up? The Happy New Year part was polite, I will agree.

Bottom line, there are things that I don't agree with and don't want to hear, and that goes the same for the other side. I just don't throw a hissy fit and tell someone to go elsewhere or people are going to gang up on me when I don't agree with them.

StarLord

Phase 12

Interesting how words can be taken and misread, their intent mistaken. I myself have experienced this and reacted where no ill intent was intended. My Brother Cary didn't meant anything personal, we are a close knit 'family' and he is protective, it's his style once you get to know him. Given time, Cary has some very great stores of knowledge that amaze one from time to time and as you get to know him as I have, you will get a chance to see for your self.

Of course your opinion is valid and just as important to this board. You keep right on posting. Personally, I keep my guns in the holsters near the middle of my back. You never know when you'll run into a pesky Lieing Time Traveler so full of BS and Horse Cookies they can't see straight.