Calling John Titor. Please Post Here

Liberty

You know Titorite. After some kids in the 70's got SPANKED. They described it as singing RAWHIDE! :ROFLMAO:
Why do us humans do stupid things to get spanked. This is like a high school student going against Harvard
grads! Let's ask this kid did he grind his feet in Eddie Murphy's couch? :ROFLMAO: [Cocaine is a hell of a drug!]

Ren

Am I the only one that sees the peach fuzz on his face? I mean he has some dark hairs on his face but he is so barely post adolescence I doubt he has to shave daily. And WOOHOO oh boy does he have it out for you ren... I mean he said nasty stuff to many but you when the swear jar prize LOL.

He really seems to care. About what I don't know.

Himalayan Hermit

The new video is very sad. For the record I don't believe or disbelieve in John Titor, but I feel sorry for this guy and hope he gets a life. He's just longing for attention and I don't think I can spare more than 5 seconds for his antics
May be he needs to get out of his room more.

PamelaM

He really screwed up now. This is what he posted on his second video:

timetraveler01001 @pamelam217 How many times must I tell you. I know you are lying. I never sent you any emails, and I never said anything about a secret song. Ren told me (and provided the forum URL) that you're saying you can't provide any evidence of these emails because you "gave the emails to a priest who then gave them to his monastery for safe keeping." How convenient. You're just not as good a writer as me. Keep working on it kid. I expect an apology for trying to steal my intellectual property.

What an idiot. Everyone who read the posts knows john and I communicated by email.
Guess he didn't think that through very well. Lolololol

Himalayan Hermit

I'm forgetting the medical term for the symptoms he's showing (ahh) ;)

P.S OMG I just watched past 1 minute when he takes his clothes off. Honestly, he has both time and money on his hands to do what he's doing. Definitely needs a doctor or may be a shaman lol