Calling John Titor. Please Post Here

PamelaM

The guy on YouTube posted these 2 comments. He's says there was never a secret song. What a liar! Check this out...

Posted by timetraveler01001:

"I'm not 43 years old. I created the John Titor character in my senior year of high school. Further more I never mailed any personal letter to pamela. Pamela has never provided any evidence that such a letter exists. If she did actually receive a letter, it didn't come from me. And now for a big shocker! There's no secret song. There never was. Just like there's no farewell time travel video."​
timetraveler01001 8 hours ago​

"Greetings. First and foremost, let me say that I intend to address all comments in a video I will post after my call to coast to coast on the 25th. My reason for doing it this way is so I don't have to keep making consecutive videos for all new questions asked. In my first follow up video I will show not only the box but also how I was able to achieve the curved laser. I am not 43 years old. When registering the youtube account I put down a false alias. I mean that part should be rather obvious." timetraveler01001 8 hours ago​
well...so far he failed. I posted again. yeah he cant look this one up online anywhere. he either knows it or he doesnt.

Liberty

:confused:
Don't look now Pam but we've got another pretender to the throne.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1629543/pg22#28492517[/quote]

Ok the big secret is here is the Titor song! LOL! :ROFLMAO:

Rawhide Theme Song
"Rawhide" by Ned Washington and Dimitri Tiomkin
Performed by Frankie Laine
Rollin', rollin', rollin' Rollin', rollin', rollin' Rollin', rollin', rollin' Rollin', rollin', rollin' Rawhide! Rollin', rollin', rollin' Though the streams are swollen Keep them doggies rollin' Rawhide Rain and wind and weather Hellbent for leather Wishin' my gal was by my side All the things I'm missin' Good vittals, love and kissin' Are waiting at the end of my ride CHORUS Move 'em on, head 'em up Head 'em up, move 'em on Move 'em on, head 'em up Rawhide Count 'em out, ride 'em in Ride 'em in, count 'em out Count 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide Keep movin', movin', movin' Though they're disapprovin' Keep them doggies movin' Rawhide Don't try to understand 'em Just rope 'em, pull and brand 'em Soon we'll be living high and wide My hearts calculatin' My true love will be waitin' Be waitin' at the end of my ride Hyaa! CHORUS Rollin', rollin', rollin' Rollin', rollin', rollin' Hyaa! Rollin', rollin', rollin' Rollin', rollin', rollin' Hyaa! Rawhide! Rawhide!
Shhhh dont say nothing!!!!
:ROFLMAO:

Samstwitch

The newest John Titor impersonator timetraveler01001 has posted a new video on YouTube on December 6, 2011. His caption says:

"John Titor was a hoax created by me. Pamela is a liar, and I dare her to come after me. Here are some of my latest thoughts."​

Sheesh. Good that he posted this video. Now everyone can see what an idiot he is.

PamelaM

The newest John Titor impersonator timetraveler01001 has posted a new video on YouTube on December 6, 2011. His caption says:

"John Titor was a hoax created by me. Pamela is a liar, and I dare her to come after me. Here are some of my latest thoughts."​

Sheesh. Good that he posted this video. Now everyone can see what an idiot he is.
Here is what my response to him was:

"uh..no you are wrong. Im not preparing questions for you because you didnt answer my first two questions I presented.
1.What is the song you told me to remember in chat?
2. What is the main email you used to write me with?
Both were easy questions for the real JT to answer. But instead you chose to call me a liar
that there was no song and you never wrote me any emails. so why would I bother to ask you any more questions? and why would I come after you? You are nobody to me."

I was going to post more but you can only post 500 letters and basically....well he wasnt worth two posts. lol
what was this shit about "his agents" that have eyes and ears everywhere. please... give me a break! the guy is a weirdo.
I would gladly verify John if he ever steps forward but am getting a little weary of the damn wannabes. I hope this guy is not a stalker
or I may need some agents myself! lol

I wont be listening to him on christmas I have better things to do. wouldnt doubt if he posted a video of the whole thing on youtube anyway. I dont care if he wants to pretend to be John Titor. I hope he knows he has to take the consequences of that as well I remember alot of scoffers back then wanted to track him down and find him and it wasnt to shake his hand either!
oh well...guess he will have to deal with that.