Can the 2008 elections really be stopped?

gonzogirl

Re: Can the 2008 elections really be stopped?

Holy Crap.....That was some interesting reading. Those guys are as mean as the mean high school girls of today and that aint no joke. Wow what language... some of that stuff is real offensive...I guess today I think that all the neg stuff going out to all people at lightning speed just makes it different because of the speed of the info. Pair that with voters who dont care to know their ass from a hole in the ground and you got what we got today..there is so much mud slinging just for the sake of money and power. And serious mud slinging to get the power to save the world isnt going to work either. I wonder if things will ever be diff or will it all crescendo then fall.

gonzogirl

Holy Crap.....That was some interesting reading. Those guys are as mean as the mean high school girls of today and that aint no joke. Wow what language... some of that stuff is real offensive...I guess today I think that all the neg stuff going out to all people at lightning speed just makes it different because of the speed of the info. Pair that with voters who dont care to know their ass from a hole in the ground and you got what we got today..there is so much mud slinging just for the sake of money and power. And serious mud slinging to get the power to save the world isnt going to work either. I wonder if things will ever be diff or will it all crescendo then fall.

Harte

gonzogirl said:
I wonder if things will ever be diff or will it all crescendo then fall.
Things have never been different in politics. Probably never will be.

All this "Attack ads!! Attack ads!!!" whining from the Dems completely ignores a Spanish-language ad from Obama that was far worse than anything McCain has put up.

These are the same people that constantly referred to Bush as a traitor while simultaneously bitching about the Republicans painting them as unpatriotic.

Now, you may not like Bush, but he's not a traitor - he's just a crappy president.

Harte

Harte

gonzogirl said:
I wonder if things will ever be diff or will it all crescendo then fall.

All this "Attack ads!! Attack ads!!!" whining from the Dems completely ignores a Spanish-language ad from Obama that was far worse than anything McCain has put up.

These are the same people that constantly referred to Bush as a traitor while simultaneously bitching about the Republicans painting them as unpatriotic.

Now, you may not like Bush, but he's not a traitor - he's just a crappy president.

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:

These are the same people that constantly referred to Busgh as a traitor while simultaneously bitching about the Republicansd painting them as unpatriotic.

Harte

Bush is a traitor. Look at the condition of the country, and then take a look at the condition of his pal's. Especially the record profit that Exxon pulled off yet again.

Chip Lewis

Harte said:

These are the same people that constantly referred to Busgh as a traitor while simultaneously bitching about the Republicansd painting them as unpatriotic.

Harte

Bush is a traitor. Look at the condition of the country, and then take a look at the condition of his pal's. Especially the record profit that Exxon pulled off yet again.

Harte

Chip said:
Exxon's record profit is comparable to that of Starbucks if you look at it marginally.

Why don't we hear everyone screaming about "Big Coffee!!!!?"

There is, you know, a definition for "traitor."

Bush doesn't fit the definition.

It's enough that he's a crappy president though.

I'm not sure anyone else that was in the running would have been any better.

If by "the condition of the country" you mean the sliding economy, I'd love to see your theory tying Bush to this collapse that has been coming for 15 years now.

Harte

Harte

Chip said:
Exxon's record profit is comparable to that of Starbucks if you look at it marginally.

If by "the condition of the country" you mean the sliding economy, I'd love to see your theory tying Bush to this collapse that has been coming for 15 years now.

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:

Harte
Whether he is a traitor intentionally or not; the last 8 years have been painfully horrendous. I usually pick my fights and this isn't one I want, and I don't want it with you.
trai?tor (tr
amacr.gif
prime.gif
t
schwa.gif
r)

n. One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.
I believe lying to send our children to die in a "senseless and neverending war" is treason.

Sorry, I just do.

Chip Lewis

Harte said:

Harte
Whether he is a traitor intentionally or not; the last 8 years have been painfully horrendous. I usually pick my fights and this isn't one I want, and I don't want it with you.
trai?tor (tr
amacr.gif
prime.gif
t
schwa.gif
r)

n. One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.
I believe lying to send our children to die in a "senseless and neverending war" is treason.

Sorry, I just do.