Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

After some regression, start again the story. Probably there will be other regressions, essential to the understanding of the whole story.
Return to talk about Leale Martelli.
Out of the Salesian church, where he met the nun, Leale noticed that the famous castle cited by the nun was a few hundred meters from there, and since it was not yet night, he decided to make an inspection immediately. Reached the place, Leale realized that some of it was still standing. A firefighter was watching the area to prevent anyone get too close to the castle because a tower was unsafe and the risk ofcollapse was high. While Leale watched the castle in search of a way to enter, he was approached by an elderly woman who was carrying a pitcher of water on the head. This woman, looking Leale said, "the only good thing about this war is that this castle has been destroyed, the devil lived in there." Leale wanted to know the reason of that sentence and the woman continued: "My dear sir, it is easy to understand that you are a stranger, everyone knows what sorceries took place in there, every day there is a continuous transit of priests, nuns and exorcists. All try to drive out the demon, but would do better to bring down the castle completely, so even erase the memory ..... ". The woman went, leaving Leale more and more confused and intrigued. So intrigued that he returned the next day, accompanied by the deacon, with a pass provided by the mother superior. Entered into the basements, which were once the kitchens of the castle, Leale found a big fireplace and with the help of the deacon himself down and discovered an unknown room where he found a mosaic depicting Mary Magdalene completely naked on her knees hugged to Christ, in a enough explicit pose. After this discovery Leale wanted to visit also the Armenians church.
Leale in that church he found the strange markings that he could not decipher exactly, the clues they wanted to testify that Our Lady had had twins. There were so many proofs of this: paintings, mosaics, sculptures, wood carvings. The deacon was shocked by the evidence and being part of Opus Dei, warned his superiors, did take away all the works of art and moved for the church to be destroyed completely.
Today it is still possible to see the facade that remained standing, but perhaps the deacon wouldhave to break down also the facade ... one day someone might notice a precise particular but that's another story ...

Mjölnir

On the facade of the Armenian Church there is a statue of a woman with two twins... maybe she is... Our Lady with the twins, as seen by Martelli inside the Armenian Church...

Last edited:

TOURIST

I've really got surprised when this morning I went to the Livorno historical center checking for the Armenian Church to clarify the incredible sentence, that I 've read some posts ago, written by Mr. Little Doctor : " .........Our Lady had had twins." I cannot believe in what I've
seen this morning in a "Street named in honour of our Madonna" , standing in front of the Armenian Church...... If You reflect a moment You can realize that all the monuments placed close and around that area strictly belong to Her historical Character.
It is astonishing.............. I taken by photos the immages below:

upload_2017-2-19_0-36-52.png
upload_2017-2-18_22-57-14.png

Attachments

• DSC00021.JPG
    DSC00021.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00020.JPG
    DSC00020.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00028.JPG
    DSC00028.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00029.JPG
    DSC00029.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Mjölnir

I cannot believe in what I've
seen this morning in a "Street named in honour of our Madonna" , standing in front of the Armenian Church...... If You reflect a moment You can realize that all the monuments placed close and around that area strictly belong to Her historical Character.

Tourist, could you please tell us something about the other monument related to Our Lady around the Armenian Church?

Thanks!

Mjölnir

On the facade of the Armenian Church there is a statue of a woman with two twins... maybe she is... Our Lady with the twins, as seen by Martelli inside the Armenian Church...

Maybe the statue of the twins is related not to Our Lady but to other saints or woman, or maybe she is truly Our Lady...

There are some discussion about the two sons. Someone say is a fake, others tell that Madonna had twins and other interpretation affirmed that Magdalena had twins with Jesus.

Little Doctor, could you say something more about?

And, where was the second twin? Magdalena arrived in the Leghorn/Livorno area in the ancient time together with Saint Jacob and a baby (maybe the son of Magdalena and Jesus), but... if so, where was the other twin?

Little doctor, what do you think about?

Last edited:

LITTLE DOCTOR

Leale Martelli finally decided to seek the relics and decided to start from the most mysterious and hidden place that he had seen so far. It was a well, called "Templar well". This well presented on the edge incisions written in code indicating the name of Magdalena. These incisions were placed on either side of the well. it is important to emphasize that this pit was inside an underground tunnel which is accessed from within the Valle Benedetta church. Leale lowered himself into the well and remained there for 225 days !!! He undertook a long journey that led him to get out through a trap door in a villa called Villa lemon built on the remains of St. Andrew parish.
Before going out from the depths of the earth, Leale encountered a petrified ship, inside of which, lying on a cot in the cockpit, lay a dead body, but well preserved. The body was covered only by a transparent veil held in place by four phosphorescent stones that partially illuminated the body, almost as if it were a wake. In hand he clutched a scroll being destroyed when Leale tried to open it. The head of the body rested on a wooden tablet that looked newly engraved with phrases in Latin saying: "wanderer, when my house is ready, you will be able to pray and kneel at the altar dedicated to me. Look up to the Highest and you'll find the hands of the innocent that will hand you salvation. "
This is just a summary of what happened Leale in those 225 days. It takes too long to tell the whole adventure of Leale in the well and now I can not wait to tell the whole story of Leale. If someone will interest and I will be still alive I will try to shed light on this point. Since my time is running out I have to finish the story of Leale, otherwise you'll never know which destines had the captain.
But back to the moment when Leale emerged to the surface within a lemon villa room. Leale managed to get out of the house without being noticed and exhausted reached the village of Valle Benedetta. On reaching the church of San Gualberto, he knelt on a bench near the altar like to thank the Lord for the avoided danger.
Then he looked up attracted by the flame of a large candle and saw a figure that made him to mind the phrase written in Latin on the wooden tablet found under the body. Indeed Leale saw high above the main altar the figure of a cherub who handed him a cup, then he understood. Leale took a long ladder that was in the sacristy, climbed up to the cherub, and took the cup. This is in brief the story of how Leale came into possession of the sacred cup.

Mjölnir

If someone will interest and I will be still alive I will try to shed light on this point. Since my time is running out I have to finish the story of Leale, otherwise you'll never know which destines had the captain.

Dear Little Doctor, I'm truly interested in all the story. Not only Leale, but also the relics, the brotherhoods, chronovisor, romitone and so on. If you think that your time is running out, it should be useful to share your knowledge with someone. If you want we could organize a call or we could meet and discuss about.

Mjölnir

A few pages ago, I wrote some things concerning Bianco de l’Anciolina and the appearance to him of Romitone. Now I would like to add a little more information on Bianco and other hermits who lived in Valle Benedetta.

Bianco
Bianco was a holy man and spiritual father of other hermits in Sambuca. In addition to being visited by a demon who had taken the form of a great hermit (Romitone in medieval Italian), it is stated that Bianco was a holy man that wrote poem and book about spiritual arguments. Maybe he wrote also something about chronovisor…
It is said that Bianco was in concentration and ecstasy for several days, escaping from reality, and in more than one occasion, his appearance changed and it was as bright as a Cherub (a kind of angel).
Sometimes he would go alone to meditate in lonely places in the hills around Sambuca, and when he came back the other monks struggled to recognize it because it was covered with this light.
Perhaps he was still surrounded by the light that was emitted by the chronovisor, hidden in caves under the hills close to Sambuca?

Fathers Spinello and Bartolomeo
These two hermits, belonging to the order of Gesuati (the same of Bianco), lived at Sambuca a bit of years after the Bianco de l’Anciolina.
Even these monks were considered especially holy, and they were at the centre of particular apparitions or strange phenomena such as lights and levitation (can you believe or not in these things, of course, our sources are stories and documents dating back to the middle ages and the beliefs of that period).
South of Livorno there is a stretch of coast with rocks and small beaches called today "Romitone’s coast". This is the area where probably the boat of the Knights Templar should be docked with the relics. In the Middle Ages there were two promontories, one called Devil's rocks and other Savior’s rocks.
The two hermits attended sometimes to the Savior’s Rock, where they went individually to do solitary retreats. Once during these retreats it appeared the devil always in the form of Romito and tried to distract the hermit from their spiritual practices. Obviously the devil was defeated by the holy man.

So what have we?
Monks heirs of the de Bianco de l’Ancolina, as Bianco they prayed and saw a tempting demon in the form of Romito. These apparitions occurred at Sambuca and on a promontory near where the Templar landed, both are places connected to the story of the knights. Today this area is still called Romito’s coast and on the promontory of the Saviour, the Baron Sidney Sonnino had a castle built in the late nineteenth century.

Sonnino
Sonnino was a famous Italian politician of noble origins. His father was a jew who lived several years in Egypt (from where the famous Templars of our story fleeing Damietta). His mother was British but of Georgian origin (not Armenian, but close them ...). Sonnino was a famous admirer of Dante's Divine Comedy, of which we have already discussed in the previous pages.
Sonnino's sister was interested in esotericism, knew Steiner and spread the thought of Steiner in Italy.

Templar cubic stone
Finally, in the Sonnino’s Castle it is said to be present templars objects dating from the Middle Ages, and in particular a cubic stone engraved with the Templar Cross, which gives a long life to people who have it or that touch it.