Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

Thinking about the three "Huygens astral tower" some memories emerged from the deep...

Dante's Divina Commedia has three chants and every chant end with the word "star" at the end, exactly in the last row.

This is a clear hidden message for the few, who are able to understand it. Oh, the Divine Commedy and it's multiple meaning.
Intelligenti pauca.

Dante lived between XIII and XIV centuries while the fifth crusades ends in the first half of XIII century and the story of Bianco de l'Antolina and Romitone is in the XIII century.

I don't wanna say that there are direct connection but I would like to assert that there could be some cultural affinity (similar experience, studies, knowledge, due to a group of person working at that time between Tuscany, Venice, Treviso, Verona, Milan and France).

Last edited:

TOURIST

Hi Mjolnir, I agree with You - may be someone of us know that Dante wrote in the 9th Canto, 6th circle of the heretics, at the Dite's door (the Devil) " O voi ch' avete li 'ntelletti sani, mirate la dottrina che s ' asconde sotto ' l velame de li versi strani." (O people who have got smart intellects look at the doctrine hidden under the veils of the strange verses) and one more time He wrote one similar advise, to the readers, in Purgatory.
In Dante's there are doors to go to the underground..................
I hope to read also some news about the constellation (I know well it) ...............
TOURIST

upload_2017-2-11_0-30-41.png

upload_2017-2-11_0-31-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-11_0-22-22.png
    upload_2017-2-11_0-22-22.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2017-2-11_0-23-21.png
    upload_2017-2-11_0-23-21.png
    881.3 KB · Views: 7

Mjölnir

I have also found a quite detailed map of Livorno hilly area, and the three mills position looks like the one of the constellation that I think.

Anyhow to check exactly it would be necessary an even more detailed map and some measuring direct in the Benedetta Valley.

I think is not fair to give more information about these stars because litter doctor is the master of this story and he wrote that the constellation is unknown. Maybe further information only with the authorization of little doctor and/or by private messages.

TOURIST

Hi All, just to give a confirmation on one of the varius historical mentions made by Mr. Little Doctor. Posts ago we read that Livorno,
at time of the Templar's voyage , was called LivornA (I didn't understand why) : Livorno, the ancient Labron, in armenian language is :
ALIKOWR^NA. This comes from a very old time.

TOURIST

Mjölnir

Interesting!
Besides, in a document attesting the name Alikowrna, it is said that Agha design Mathus, the Armenian wealthy merchant friend of Huygens, was killed by another member of the Armenian community... as I have already written a few pages ago...