Chemtrail conspiracy theory

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Chemtrail conspiracy theory

I would like to ear what you know about chemtrails.
I made some research on the Internet, but I can't find any good sources talking about these.

Paranormalis-Wiki: Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory
"Chemtrails" are mentioned in House Bill HR 2977, the Space Preservation Act of 2001, introduced by Congressman Dennis Kucinich, where it appears as one of a list of "exotic weapons system" to be banned under the bill. Proponents of the theory point to this as official acknowledgment of the possibility, at least, of such weapons systems. The entire list of exotic weapons was omitted from later versions of the bill.
Is this a real deal, are we being sprayed ?
I've read an article about German army using chemtrails. What's going on ? Is this real ?...I hope it's just a hoax...

Num7

Chip Lewis

Re: Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory

Numenorean7 said:
I would like to ear what you know about chemtrails.
I made some research on the Internet, but I can't find any good sources talking about these.

Paranormalis-Wiki: Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory
Is this a real deal, are we being sprayed ?
I've read an article about German army using chemtrails. What's going on ? Is this real ?...I hope it's just a hoax...

Num7
I have read that this system is used to manipulate the weather.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh weather control is what I have heard too, and seems they do get results, or at least the therory is there. I have heard rumors to the effect that their have been treatys signed among the first world countrys not to use weather weapons for war. never checked these rumors out thow,I realy thought them to be a scam.snake oil/travelin medcine show. type stuff. some say the HARRP system in alaska is a weather mechine. and the chemtrails are part of it????
I do know that vapor trales from hot exhaust don't last hours. look at your cars exhaust next time you start it on a cold day. I do remember on any given day as a child we would see the planes making lines in the sky, but they always vanished in minutes.????

Num7

Administrator
Staff

As they explain on some sites, the chemtrails often start forming clouds instead of vanishing after a certain period of time. They are forming cirrus clouds if I remember well, but I'm not sure.

Is it possible that we see chemtrails only in developped countries, like US, Canada, and European coutries, but not in Africa ?

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh I have heard that too. however I work as an operating engineer(for 20 yrs now)steam production(boiler operator) and water/fuel vapor left unburned in the exhaust will cool and condense to liquid within just a few minutes. like they did when we were kids. so there is somthin that is differant about the vapors we are seeing today.just what is it that has been changed???could be any one/or more of the additives put onto the newer fuels to make them burn cleaner. maybe?? maybe not???? but it is not the norm for any vapor to stay in that for long without a constant heat source. I don't know what the static pressure is at altittude, and that is a key factor in the state of a liquid. and it's not to far of a stretch for our gov. to be spraying shit on us without our knowlege. jurys still out on this

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yep, you're right about the car exhaust, the vapor condenses. They must have changed something in the new fuels. The best thing they could change would be the price :D

I've read an article last week saying that these sprays ware used to get a 3d view of the area, using the proper detectors. They must be planning to use this in warzones. I don't know how they make it, but they are getting a detailed 3d view of a large area, that's amazing. :eek: Here's a link about all this, I'm reading it right now. 2007 CHEMTRAILS OVER AMERICA

Anyway, I would bet for the weather control conspiracy !

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

wow a 3d view like when they shoot the nuke I-SOW-TOPES???? into people for an X-RAY???? sounds possable. strange, but poss.I mean they can get a 3d view of the lake bottom on my fish finder. trees, boatwrecks,rock ledges and the like. but need some type of spray to do it in the air.????? ok I know the fish finder use's sound waves in water and a comp.program to reproduce a scale pic. of the lake. but I thought the doppler system was still just a souped up raydar/sounding device??????

Num7

Administrator
Staff

This is what I know about it.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The RFMP system depends on satellites to feed their images of the battlefield, to then be combined with the battlefield picture painted from the ground, thus producing 3-D images that can be transmitted to television and DataWall screens for command control. Barium salt aerosol is necessary over land to make this system function. [/FONT][/FONT]
So, that's what they are spraying on us. I don't know if it uses any technology near the doppler system.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

cool thanks, I'll have to look into that, first I have heard of the barium spray. not too happy bout that either, realy don't want that stuff sprayed on/in/anywhere near me.
somthin ells bout the trails is the temp. at altitude press.+temp will decied what state any liquid is in at any given time.so even at a low temp.you can still have a vapor if the press.is low enough

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
somthin ells bout the trails is the temp. at altitude press.+temp will decied what state any liquid is in at any given time.so even at a low temp.you can still have a vapor if the press.is low enough
Sounds right, but I don't know much about pressure and temperature effects on chemtrails.
Some people think that the chemtrails are creating the strange weather in US and in eastern Canada. Where I live, we're having much more snow than previous years, much much more. I wonder if it has anything to do with chemtrails. I must admit that I wasn't looking for them when I was going outdoor, but since a few days, I try to keep my eyes open.

Num7