Chemtrail conspiracy theory

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory

I saw chemtrails yesterday where I live.
There was a huge X in the sky, and it was way too big to be contrails from airplaines. The lines in the sky were very long and broad.

That's one of the first time I notice chemtrails.

I'll try to report the chemtrails I see here.
You can do so if you want :)

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

did you notice if there was a dust or anything that collected on stuff/cars/fence rails/sidewalks??????
did it rain/snow after you saw them??????
are the honey bees dieing off in the area??????
do you feel sickin any way at all ??????
just asking cause these are all shit that they say the chem-trails are spose to be used for.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I didn't notice anything else than the chemtrails. There are no bees at this time of the year.

For the dust, I'll try to check it the next time I see chemtrails. I must say, the trails were not directly over me, they were maybe a few miles away. But the clouds forming from them were all over the area where I was.

Did you notice dust from chemtrails where you live KC ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

not as yet, but then I have rarely see them over K.C. and when I do it almost always rains/snows within a day or two. I know the bees aren't out yet here either, but there were no reports of bees dieing around the metro area here last yr. but we got reports of major die offs other places so just wondered

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
did you notice if there was a dust or anything that collected on stuff/cars/fence rails/sidewalks??????
did it rain/snow after you saw them??????
are the honey bees dieing off in the area??????
do you feel sickin any way at all ??????
just asking cause these are all shit that they say the chem-trails are spose to be used for.

This is wild stuff. I dont think the gov is trying anything strange but what you said about the honeybees got me thinking about the problems with the bees. Why are they dying? Without insects we are doomed. They provide things that we cant provide ourselves! I have been keeping up on the bee thing and its scary....

gl100

Of course, no insects would mean that Willie Nelson's Armageddon 2012 Picnic will be a hell of alot more comfortable without having to swat Yellow Jackets while trying to eat ice cold watermelon.

gonzogirl

GL100 said:
Of course, no insects would mean that Willie Nelson's Armageddon 2012 Picnic will be a hell of alot more comfortable without having to swat Yellow Jackets while trying to eat ice cold watermelon.

LOL...........

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
This is wild stuff. I dont think the gov is trying anything strange but what you said about the honeybees got me thinking about the problems with the bees. Why are they dying? Without insects we are doomed. They provide things that we cant provide ourselves! I have been keeping up on the bee thing and its scary....

we are not realy sure why they are dying off/ or if they realy are??? I mean have any of us seen a die off???? or just heard bout it???? I have not seen any change at all in the local bees round here. theres a million of them and the little f*%&ers still have stingers that work. some say its some kind of mites.others say its cause there cloned/hybrid and the wild bees are just fine. did have a friend who kept bees a few yers back but his got mites and died he didnt find out bout the mites till it was to late for his hives.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
we are not realy sure why they are dying off/ or if they realy are??? I mean have any of us seen a die off???? or just heard bout it???? I have not seen any change at all in the local bees round here. theres a million of them and the little f*%&ers still have stingers that work. some say its some kind of mites.others say its cause there cloned/hybrid and the wild bees are just fine. did have a friend who kept bees a few yers back but his got mites and died he didnt find out bout the mites till it was to late for his hives.

Well some beekeepers that "rent" out the bees for farmers have almost gone out of business because the bees just up and leave. And dont come back.Some of these guys have been in business for 20 yrs or more. Some of the bees die, the rest just leave...I just think it is weird cuz bees dont leave their hive. For people who know about bees this is very disturbing and the trend continues.
We humans are just fing things up to the point of destruction.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh thats what I have seen reported too. but what I am sayin is I don't know anyone who keeps bees anymore. but the wild bees round here are fine and stingin every one as normal.