Children Spot Bigfoot-Like Creature in North Carolina

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
RANLO, N.C.– A group of children in North Carolina say they came across a primate-like creature.

file2541269779353.jpg

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Ved, whose last name was omitted due to journalistic ethics code relating to the age of a witness, told Cryptozoology News that he and his cousins were “exploring a mountain path” in his neighborhood when the animal showed up.

“It was about dusk,” said the 11 year old. “My cousins were ahead of me. I was sauntering behind and this creature stepped out of the woods,” he added about the purported 2013 cryptid encounter.

The unidentified animal, which the eyewitness said walked on two legs, reportedly had a red fur and was about 8 to 10 feet tall.

“I screamed and started crying… my cousins and I ran home.”

In 1981, Cindy Barone, a 13-year-old girl from Michigan, claimed to have found a Bigfoot in her barn, allegedly coming so close to the creature that she was able to touch “its fur”.

In October of 2014, a child said he had seen a “white Bigfoot” running around his property. Four days later, an 8-year-old Canadian boy was able to snap a few pictures of what some researchers called a Sasquatch creature. Eight months earlier, a young boy from Kentucky stated to have seen “Bigfoot” peeking at him through a window outside his house.

In early 2015, a retired police officer from California made similar claims about an encounter he reportedly had with the creature as a child.

Some researchers believe Bigfoot exhibits a natural curiosity toward domesticated animals, loud noises like cars or chainsaws, and “especially the screaming of children at play”.

“Repeatedly, Sasquatches have been watched in these contexts, occasionally for hours, and even attempted interaction in the play of children. Sometimes, a Sasquatch seen in the open will retreat into cover, but remain to watch his observers from hiding,” the BFRO claims.

In late July, a state trooper from Washington claimed Bigfoot is real and that is able to interact with these creatures frequently.

The town of Ranlo is located in Gaston County and has a population of 3,500.

The post Children Spot Bigfoot-Like Creature in North Carolina appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TimeFlipper

Perhaps those children were only using their imaginations in describing our two legged friends..
I get the feeling they could have been tasked by their school teachers to come up with a story of their own making for their next essays..Oh dear the kids of today :D