China is buying up america

TimeFlipper

I would be happy if they got any land in America because that would mean all the stuff i buy from China would get to me quicker :D
Just jokin HDRKID...:cool:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Of course owning land means you have to pay taxes on it. Failure to pay your taxes could result in government confiscation of your land.

TnWatchdog

Of course owning land means you have to pay taxes on it. Failure to pay your taxes could result in government confiscation of your land.
Yeah...and the government levies a special 'homeland security' tax. Of course, we all would want and need it. The tax would be so high you couldn't pay it...and you lose. Or the government could just take your property, as provided by previous Executive Orders, impose martial law, and round you up as a terrorist putting you into a concentration camp. So much for keeping up with the Joneses!

Itheblaze

No, but they would make it so unbearable you'd want to leave. No good will come of this. Just about everything is made in China as it is. Now they're after the land. Is the US to become Occupied China?

Poison Pen

Huge government tax breaks my friend........the land could end up costing them next to nothing for 10 years or more.