China's UFO

kpopangel

OK...I have looked everywhere for information about the UFO that hovered over the airport in China years ago.....can't find anything. I remember it was all over the news. China hushed it up fast by saying to the rest of the world "Don't worry we will investigate the incident and get back to you with information.... It may take a year for a complete in depth investigation". I think China wanted us all to forget about it. I never did. Who else remembers this? And does anyone have any information about it please? Thank you.

kpopangel

Nope...the one I remember hearing about was a daylight sighting and was hovering over the airport for hours. Great find there though!

kpopangel

If I remember right the incident was between the years 2003- 2007 one of those just can't remember which year. I just remember the Fox News alert lol...then searched everywhere else for more info and it became hushed up real quick after China wanted the rest of the world out if it and they said their government and military was gonna do their own investigation which may take over a year.

Poison Pen

OK...I have looked everywhere for information about the UFO that hovered over the airport in China years ago.....can't find anything. I remember it was all over the news. China hushed it up fast by saying to the rest of the world "Don't worry we will investigate the incident and get back to you with information.... It may take a year for a complete in depth investigation". I think China wanted us all to forget about it. I never did. Who else remembers this? And does anyone have any information about it please? Thank you.

Which airport? There is more than one in China. You got any idea?