China's UFO

kpopangel

Also that was another night sighting. The one I heard about was a total daytime sighting and the object hovered above the airport for hours.

Poison Pen

Can't be cause it was when I lived in the other town and I moved here in 2008

No record of any ufo in China during the period your talking about. Not saying it did not happen but the latest I can find is 2010. Going to be just about impossible without a specific airport name.

kpopangel

Unless I am getting my facts wrong...and that is the story...cause that one does say a year investigation..... But no airport.... So maybe this is what I was referring to but had cases mixed up. Does anyone know what came about with this one then?

TimeFlipper

Unless I am getting my facts wrong...and that is the story...cause that one does say a year investigation..... But no airport.... So maybe this is what I was referring to but had cases mixed up. Does anyone know what came about with this one then?
Governments are notorious for suppressing information, maybe this is what happened in your case :cool:

Poison Pen

Governments are notorious for suppressing information, maybe this is what happened in your case :cool:

Exactly what I was thinking.