Civil Unrest; its happening now

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think that, before calling for the officer's head, it would be prudent to at least attempt to discover the facts of the matter.

The only witness to the shooting was involved with the victim in a robbery that had just occurred. Why should we believe him?

Harte

Are you saying we should not believe the witness to the shooting? There is a dead person that does seem to corroborate with the witness statements. But you know how this works. The witness is black, right? His version of events will probably be discredited based on his skin color. And the officers version will be accepted.

I think he's saying he should have a trial before judging him. I haven't yet heard his side of the story, personally. Did the kid say he was going to kill the officer? I'm not sure if any of that is known. I think that because the officer is white, he is automatically judged. If the officer was black, there would be no riots.
There is a great deal of anti-white going on. Now, I'm not saying I'm on his side. By the information the media has given, the shooting was not justified, but
he deserves to tell his side of the story.

Anti-White is not the answer. Incidentally, a white boy was recently killed in the same manner but nobody cares because he's just an "evil white kid".

20 Year Old Executed by Police, Allegedly for Wearing Headphones, Unable to Hear Orders | The Free Thought Project

The anti-European American movement is not justified.

I experience discrimination because of my color. I am shoved in stores by Mexicans. I am skipped at doctors offiices because I'm not hispanic unless I speak up and protest.

You can't tell me that all caucasians are bad and we are all racist. Every race has racism and it is wrong on ALL accounts. ALL the way around.

Anti-White is wrong as well.

Dr. Martin Luther King's message was TRUE EQUALITY NOT ANTI-WHITE.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Actually I think the cop that committed the murder should be tried for murder. And sent to prison just like any other murderer. And the public would be appeased if that were the outcome. But we all know that wont be the outcome. Cops get to murder anyone they want to with impunity. The only real justice will be vigilante justice. And I think we are getting real close to that type of justice system. Lets face the facts. The public doesn't like murderers with badges.

Yes, of course. A cop of any color should go to trial, not burned at the stake or hung instantly.

Let's stay on topic and see how these riots relate to Titor related posts on civil war and unrest. I can't post links from my phone but it looks like martial law has been installed in Ferguson Missouri.

I heard other protests are happening in other cities can someone clarify that?

HDRKID

I rest my case.

TAKEN FROM Ferguson: Some rip police tactics, military equipment - CNN.com
To people on the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, and many around the world who watched it unfold, it seemed like a scene out of another country.

"They are now firing into the crowd," a reporter says Wednesday night as loud blasts and fiery sparks show tear gas canisters apparently being shot by police. Screams follow.

"They're firing rubber bullets," a reporter with KARG Argus Radio is heard saying on video. "They're attacking reporters; they are attacking civilians. They are firing up on the media."

IroncladMarshmallow

I rest my case.

TAKEN FROM Ferguson: Some rip police tactics, military equipment - CNN.com
To people on the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, and many around the world who watched it unfold, it seemed like a scene out of another country.

"They are now firing into the crowd," a reporter says Wednesday night as loud blasts and fiery sparks show tear gas canisters apparently being shot by police. Screams follow.

"They're firing rubber bullets," a reporter with KARG Argus Radio is heard saying on video. "They're attacking reporters; they are attacking civilians. They are firing up on the media."
That's what happens when evil and incompetence are rewarded, while goodness and intelligence are punished and stifled.

walt willis

John Titor may be the real deal and his report of our future true except that Andrew Basiago said that he noticed that every time he went back to the same event in our past there would be a slight change in our time line today...

Now that may explain why Titor's report is not as accurate as it could be.

If you believe that time travel is real or not, the report from Andrew Basiago may also back up the claim from several others that say they traveled back in to our past.

The problem as I see it is Russia is pissed off at us as the middle east erupts into war where we may soon back the opposite side as Russia backs the other.

This could get very ugly very fast as the date of 2015 draws nearer.

Its getting weirder and weirder as to what John Titor Has warned us it would...

Harte

I think that, before calling for the officer's head, it would be prudent to at least attempt to discover the facts of the matter.

The only witness to the shooting was involved with the victim in a robbery that had just occurred. Why should we believe him?

Harte

Are you saying we should not believe the witness to the shooting? There is a dead person that does seem to corroborate with the witness statements. But you know how this works. The witness is black, right? His version of events will probably be discredited based on his skin color. And the officers version will be accepted.
The witness (who had just finished robbing a store) said the cop shot his friend (accomplice) when he tried to surrender.

The cop (who had not just finished robbing a store) said the victim fought him and in the struggle, he shoved the officer backward into the car and tried to get his gun.

I'm not saying who we should believe. I asked "Why should we believe the witness?" Are you in the habit of taking the word of unrepentant criminals over police officers? If that's the rule, then we can close almost all the prisons because nobody in them is guilty and crime doesn't really exist.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Witnesses can lie, too. It just frustrates me to no end that just because he is black he is automatically innocent without trial. Just because the cop is white he is automatically guilty without trial.