Civil war getting hotter

titorite

I don't know if any of yall are questioning all fans but I am. She never messes around, never cries wolf, .. she does her own leg work,research, and corrections. Her word can be taken to the bank. And suspicions should not be treated as convictions. Still , beware and BE AWARE.

Samstwitch

In the video posted by Titorite above in Post #53: What does 33 years mean in Masonic? About the huge Camp in Fairbanks, Alaska...I have heard of that before.

I believe the U.S. Government is preparing for a rebellion of the people against the Government (aka, Civil War) that may occur with an economic collapse, or some other man-made disaster that is coming.
IMO, this is just one of the ways the Government is preparing...

Camp FEMA: American Lockdown - FULL MOVIE

FEMA Coffins Investigated

titorite

33 is a sacred number in sacered geometry which the fraternals all love and worship.....

33 degree mason is the highest rank one can achieve it is also not a real rank according to most fraternal clubs but investigation and truth speaks otherwise.

You should really learn all you can about fraternals.... masons,skull and bones, knights of malta, knights of columbus, eagles... all of them. From major to minor.

IF you really want to know who runs this silly nation attend some lodge meetings. Or study them online It is worth the time for anyone politically minded.

33 years... it means the fraternals will celebrate most likely with something huge....

Samstwitch

California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms - Bloomberg

This is bad. This began.
California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms

Yes, this is the beginning...first time ever that I know of when the U.S. government is seizing guns. However, I do agree that the Mentally Ill and violent felons should not have guns! (But then, will the Gov't will redefine the definition of Mentally Ill to suit its agenda...such as labeling Preppers, Militias, etc. mentally ill?)

I wonder if California seizing guns will lead to more "Waco type events" described by John Titor. That was a big lead-in to the Civil War on his Timeline.

You should really learn all you can about fraternals.... masons,skull and bones, knights of malta, knights of columbus, eagles... all of them. From major to minor.

I have many years ago, but I've forgotten the information. It's too much for me to digest and I'm not really interested in the details...but a lot of it seems to lead to the NWO agenda.

TimeTravel_00

Government spending is following the same pattern that many nation's experience before they collapse economically, and internally. Is internal conflict a result of economic destabilization?