Civil war getting hotter

TnWatchdog

Well Dorner is dead now...as reported on the news. Where does the story go from here? Is it over or is it just beginning?
Edit...I just heard a news update... no body found yet. Dorner may not be dead. To be continued!!!

titorite

Well well .... just in time for the presidents state of the union address.... to a T......

makes me more suspicious of this being a dirty psyop.

HE rebeled and he died. The police shot many innocent people to kill him but they got em.

Waco style.

Explosive Tear gas / CS nerve gas... even if he had a gas mask the gas can easily be ignited. Just like waco.

If John Titor spoke in code and riddle and ryhme i'd be real fucking concerned in this moment.

I mean they could of brought him in alive. Knock out gas exists. Electronic supression devices get used at protests all the time and have in closed demonstration , capable of amazing less/non leathal suppression. They had the time , the man power, the toys, ........

Would it not of been better to bring him in alive and forced him through a trial and sentencing.... rather than this.....

This was another waco execution .... timely at that considering the state of the union and the current anti gun narritive.

sigh....

Those not currently fighting against the tyranny should leave the nation immediately.

titorite

Edit...I just heard a news update... no body found yet. Dorner may not be dead. To be continued!!!

IF he got out of that and is still on the lamb everyone on his list is toast... like that cabin. But I am dubious about his chances. Then again maybe just some random cabin was burned up so he could be declared dead and dealt with accordingly.

Gosh it sounds crazy but after OK city, and 911, and sandy hook and on and on.. what major story can be trusted from the MSM?

titorite

LOL... TV just said the same thing... THe cabin is still on fire and it is still too early to search. It is to quote them "an ever changing story"

TnWatchdog

IF he got out of that and is still on the lamb everyone on his list is toast... like that cabin. But I am dubious about his chances. Then again maybe just some random cabin was burned up so he could be declared dead and dealt with accordingly.

Gosh it sounds crazy but after OK city, and 911, and sandy hook and on and on.. what major story can be trusted from the MSM?
One story ends...or appears to end and another begins. What story, involving guns, will appear next week or possibly tomorrow? You are right...it all sounds crazy.

titorite

Many other outlets and people are sayinthing the same thing... "just like waco"

I think you should remember this though.

The state did that to innocent children in waco.

For real, if you are not resisting this tyranny you shouldn't be in the danger zone.

Octavusprime

The police are a close knit community. Of course they lit it up to watch him burn. That doesn't make it a coverup or psyop but then again who knows. There are reports he was all over Facebook during this time. That makes me think conspiracy more than anything. Why would he risk giving up his position to travel around a media site? He'd be crazy to or someone was pretending to be him..

I'm at work but I'll look for where I saw his Facebook posts later.

Samstwitch

CNN has been playing a recorded exchange of conversation between the Police...and also a recording taped by a reporter near the scene. THE COPS DELIBERATELY SET THE CABIN ON FIRE! You hear the Cops discussing how they're going to do it. That's in the Audio. It's a must-hear. A single-shot is fired (presumably from inside the cabin, sounding like Dorner shot himself)...and the cops deliberately set the cabin on fire to flush him out.

DEFINITELY a 'Waco-type event'!