Civilization VI Game

Justinian

I dislike the no autobuild function for workers. I think that's my biggest annoyance. I've been playing Sid Meier games since Colonization and I like all of them. But this particular one is giving me problems. I guess the devs said they didn't want people getting bored by being able to use the same tactics they used in the other games. I like to be sadistic and spread my heathen religions.. but founding a religion in this game takes some work. Almost every single time I get beat to the punch and can't found one. I blame it on not having autobuild. lol.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I dislike the no autobuild function for workers. I think that's my biggest annoyance. I've been playing Sid Meier games since Colonization and I like all of them. But this particular one is giving me problems. I guess the devs said they didn't want people getting bored by being able to use the same tactics they used in the other games. I like to be sadistic and spread my heathen religions.. but founding a religion in this game takes some work. Almost every single time I get beat to the punch and can't found one. I blame it on not having autobuild. lol.

Yep, religion is tougher. Those darn apostles come along by the dozens and they are so annoying. They're like Jahova's Witnesses. LOL.

I can't seem to win EMPEROR level. Impossible.

Justinian

I'm embarrassed somewhat, but not, to say that I have trouble on the lowest level. LOL. And those dang barbarians are always ruining my parties.

Also, anyone else having issues locating their unit lists? I haven't really Googled for it yet, but I haven't found anywhere that I can just pull up a list of what units I have on the map.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In civ 5, barbarians took my city that one time. That was quite embarrassing.

I must have closed the game at that point, because I don't remember what I did next. I must have lost any way, as it was my only city... lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In civ 5, barbarians took my city that one time. That was quite embarrassing.

I must have closed the game at that point, because I don't remember what I did next. I must have lost any way, as it was my only city... lol

hahaha. It's pretty bad to lose to Barbarians, but they are definitely pretty brutal in 6.

Emperor level is IMPOSSIBLE by the way.