Close Call:

owlcool

Hard to imagine a War with Russia?
Try again.
Russia is allied with Iran.

The United States was on the verge, is going off the verge of attacking Iran, thanks to the Iran nuclear deal.

Maybe the Iran Nuclear Deal Shifted the Worldine.
And if so: Could Obama be John Titor, or possibly have some level of relation with Titor? I mean they are both very Christian, John Titor would have the advantage of Time Travel, and if Obama/Titor had their time machine damaged through some event it might explain why he didn't have the birth certificate immediately ready to give.
Tell me what you think of this.

owlcool

Interesting theory, lots of people think Obama is a reptilian :D
Well it certainly makes sense.
Either Obama is Linked to John Titor in a Positive way, Obama is John Titor or John Titor doesn't exist.
Perhaps John Titor is an Alias.

owlcool

Comparing Obama to Titor is like comparing Satan to Jesus.
That your personal opinion? Yes.
Is that factual? No.

The fact remains that the Iran Nuclear deal has either stopped America from attacking Iran or made America the aggregator in the conflict.

If we attack Iran, then we will have a War with Russia, just as Titor predicted.

Maybe the same people who consider Obama to be Satan would be the ones creating the conflict with Iran.

It is apparently Disgraceful to Hug the President among Republicans.(I can actually provide Citation.)

Maybe be a little more involved in Politics and see what the candidates are actually voting on and for.
Project Vote Smart - The Voter's Self Defense System

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I seem to remember a huge debate about Obama's religion before he was elected. It was Probably because one of his middle names is 'Hussain'. Interesting though.

owlcool

I seem to remember a huge debate about Obama's religion before he was elected. It was Probably because one of his middle names is 'Hussain'. Interesting though.
I also remember saying "Obama, Osama."
Yeah, I was an asshole conservative when I was like 12. xD