Comedy Clips

Night Vision

But Night..you are a Misanthrope and you have the abilty to do that...
I do know that you didnt end up looking like Penny did :p:ROFLMAO:
:eek: No I don't TimeFlipper :p being Misanthrope just means I like very few people ;) there are no magic powers involved :p and I do not interact with most the population that makes me ill or cause my allergies to kick in or makes me feel uncomfortable :confused: ::LOL:: Now if I sat in one place and actually viewed them all as a main focus then I would look like Penny with my hair all messed up from laughing so hard :D but I don't watch them I listen to them and can do other things like work at the same time :p :cool: ::LOL:: I like efficiency :D

TimeFlipper

:eek: No I don't TimeFlipper :p being Misanthrope just means I like very few people ;) there are no magic powers involved :p and I do not interact with most the population that makes me ill or cause my allergies to kick in or makes me feel uncomfortable :confused: ::LOL:: Now if I sat in one place and actually viewed them all as a main focus then I would look like Penny with my hair all messed up from laughing so hard :D but I don't watch them I listen to them and can do other things like work at the same time :p :cool: ::LOL:: I like efficiency :D
Awww Night, you are being very modest again about yourself ::LOL:: :p :D

Night Vision

Awww Night, you are being very modest again about yourself ::LOL:: :p :D
:cool: funny no way dog.jpg :D ::LOL::

Night Vision

Last edited: