Computer Technology Found Documented in Ancient Texts

Eddy_P

You claim a cd rom from the 1990's was used by a TT'er to influence civilizations in the past and is the source of mythology and religion that is then recorded on the cd rom in the 1990's which is shown to persons in the past thus influencing the development of mythology and religion in the past.
No, the cds did not influence past civilizations as such.
Two reasons:
1. Encounters were limited to only a few people at a time (now known as prophets) whose documented encounters were deemed to be with Angels, gods, or God.

2……This is how a similar question was previously addressed. (used with permission)…
Regarding people's own conclusions, we are often asked, concerning the observed evidence from these experiments as being identical or very close to the Ancients cd-rom pictures...Is the imagery, on the cd-rom, evidence of someone or a group of people travelling back in time and showing the ancient people the images from it, or was the Ancients cd-rom created by people that have read any or all of the texts? They may have only been inspired, even subconsciously, to make the cd-rom the same or very similar to what is in the ancient texts.

If the descriptions in the Atlantis dialogues by Plato ONLY matched to the cd-rom imagery, then, yes, you would have to conclude that the makers of the cd-rom used the Atlantis descriptions as inspiration.

If the descriptions in the Bablylonian stories ONLY matched to the cd-rom imagery, then, yes, you would have to conclude that the makers of the cd-rom used Bablylonian descriptions as inspiration.

If...Akkadian…Aboriginal Dreamtime Stories...North American Indian Mythologies...Buddhism & Hindu Understanding...Old Testament...New Testament...Qur'an...Book of Mormon...each ONLY matched, then, yes……

But all of the above cultures that DO match to the imagery from the Ancients cd-rom are NOT part of the history contained on that cd-rom. So why would the makers use imagery from over ten other cultures that they are not presenting on the cd-rom ?

The civilizations presented are from around the Mediterranean region from betwen 2000 BCE and 476 CE, being Etruria, Carthage, Roman Empire, Greece, Phoenicia and Egypt.
(The Egyptian section only presents seven video shows, and not pages of pictures.)

The Etrurian section shows things Eturian…
The Roman section shows things Roman…
The Greece section shows things Greek…
The Phoenician section shows things Phoenician…
The Carthage section shows things Carthagian…
…and NOT anything to do with Altantis, Babylon, Akkadia, Aboriginal Dreamtime Stories...North American Indian Mythologies...Buddhism & Hindu Understanding...Old Testament...New Testament...Qur'an, nor Book of Mormon.

Specifically...
Regarding: "Is the imagery, on the cd-rom, evidence of someone or a group of people traveling back in time and showing the ancient people the images from it."

Based upon ten years of investigations - we believe yes. In the Old Testament (Ezekiel), New Testament (Revelation), and Qur'an (Mohammed) encounters where the cd-rom imagery is described, there is an Angel reported as being present, and in the Bible accounts, this angel has a 'sealed book with seven seals' that is opened, and from which 'visions' are seen by the prophet. That prophet's descriptions of these 'visions' are of the contents of the Ancients cd-rom.

We conclude that this 'angel' is some form of time traveller.[/quote]

Peregrini

Eddy_P;
Perhaps you didn't understand my position concerning the premise that the CD rom from the 1990's was "shown" to individuals in the past and as a result "it" is the source of the images presented on "it" and "it" is the source of mythology and religion we find in the historical record. That IS what you are saying, right? That is what I got from the video you link to and you contradict yourself in your response.
First you say;
No, the cds did not influence past civilizations as such.
Two reasons:
1. Encounters were limited to only a few people at a time (now known as prophets) whose documented encounters were deemed to be with Angels, gods, or God.

2……This is how a similar question was previously addressed. (used with permission)…

Regarding people's own conclusions, we are often asked, concerning the observed evidence from these experiments as being identical or very close to the Ancients cd-rom pictures...Is the imagery, on the cd-rom, evidence of someone or a group of people travelling back in time and showing the ancient people the images from it, or was the Ancients cd-rom created by people that have read any or all of the texts? They may have only been inspired, even subconsciously, to make the cd-rom the same or very similar to what is in the ancient texts.

Then you end with;
Specifically...
Regarding: "Is the imagery, on the cd-rom, evidence of someone or a group of people traveling back in time and showing the ancient people the images from it."

Based upon ten years of investigations - we believe yes. In the Old Testament (Ezekiel), New Testament (Revelation), and Qur'an (Mohammed) encounters where the cd-rom imagery is described, there is an Angel reported as being present, and in the Bible accounts, this angel has a 'sealed book with seven seals' that is opened, and from which 'visions' are seen by the prophet. That prophet's descriptions of these 'visions' are of the contents of the Ancients cd-rom.

You base you opinion on your ten years of investigations. Apparently during that time you overlooked or maybe had no knowledge of "Causality". All good TT story tellers know they must avoid paradoxes if they wish to have any credibility. You stepped into the most common one. Putting effect before cause. The images contained on the CD rom are from inscriptions, and are referred to in stories and prophesies, from thousands of years in the past. Their existence in history is the reason (cause) they are on the CD rom (the effect) in the first place. It's not their existence on the CD rom that caused their existence in history. Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Eddy_P

Perhaps you didn't understand my position concerning the premise that the CD rom from the 1990's was "shown" to individuals in the past and as a result "it" is the source of the images presented on "it" and "it" is the source of mythology and religion we find in the historical record. That IS what you are saying, right?
No, not quite.
Point 2 - as far as the descriptions of what was seen on the cd caused the mythology and religion.
Point 1 is not what I am saying.
Stories about the encounters seem to have resulted in mythology and religion but the cd (your “it”) was not ..’.the source of the images presented on "it".’..
As I said above, the pictures on the cd are not about the civilizations that were visited and shown the cd by time travellers.
So there is no paradox, as the ‘historical people’ who originally wrote down their history were not shown images on the cd-rom that were of their past.
I do know what you mean, but that is not what happened.

Peregrini

Eddy_P
OK. I spent more time considering your response. Now I understand. I think. The images on the CD rom are the cause of mythology and religion in the past but, the CD rom was not created with the intent of influencing the past, it just did. The authors of the CD had no idea that it was their CD that allowed for the images on their CD. When I first read your posts and checked your links and watched the video I came to the wrong conclusion. But when someone reaches as far as Mr. Pegg and you have to make your assumptions work, it is easy for a lay person, like me, to miss the connections.
While I still feel your premises have many causual discrepancies further debate concerning them would not matter since you are here trying to sell some e-books. Good luck with that. Ain't Capitalism great.
But I do have one more question.
We know Time Travel was not available in the 1990's so; Why "that" CD rom and why with that cumbersome old computer which would also require a cumbersome power source (probably solar), when a portable Blu Ray player would have been so much easier and impressive?

I'd rather stick with Ancient Aliens as the reason for the curious depictions of "Gods" and visitors in the past. Its more plausible and holds no paradoxes.

Eddy_P

Why "that" CD rom and why with that cumbersome old computer which would also require a cumbersome power source (probably solar), when a portable Blu Ray player would have been so much easier and impressive?
Questions such as
Why did 'time messengers' keep taking back the same computer and cd-roms to the past ?
Why were those particular cd-roms chosen ?
Why did they take back a 386 personal desktop computer ?
are answered via this link: http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/ref/faq.html#Q3

Rosco..Jones

Computer Technology Found Documented in Ancient Texts

Egyptian Hieroglyphs depict and describe a computer’s cd tray, along with the form of a compact disk itself.

The Old Testament documents and describes computer parts.

The contents of four specific mid 1990s cd-roms are documented and described in many ancient texts.

Pen and paper, wire recorders, reel to reel tapes, eight track tapes, cassete tapes, CDs, Solid state memory, holigraphic memory etc. The types and nature of recordible media is changeing at an ever increasing rate.

The chances of a time traveler traveling in the short span in which CDs will be utilized is very slim.
Sorry, but I see this topic as more of a stretching of facts (wishful thinking) to fit preconceived ideas, than any sort of positive proof.
" You see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear", the Rock Man in Harry Neillson's "The Point".

StarLord

You have a large hole that story. Your theory basically states that people who were able to invent time travel would send multi component with multi unit media with people that would not even be using that type of computer.
State of the art and energy consumption driving mass into the past would equal the least amount of parts, least amount of mass.
Notebooks pre loaded, no mouse, no CD, all contained.

That really sux Eddy. Now you are going to have to change your whole hoax around to fit logic and common sense with the one glaring problem that's going to bite your backside for ever.... No one of merit is going to allow you to delete your previous Hoax's stance using obsolete computer equipment.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
it would atleast be a single point in a continuous time loop and we are all doomed to repete it for ever....not a pleasent thought to grab hold of

Peregrini

That really sux Eddy. Now you are going to have to change your whole hoax around to fit logic and common sense with the one glaring problem that's going to bite your backside for ever.... No one of merit is going to allow you to delete your previous Hoax's stance using obsolete computer equipment.
He hasn't used logic or common sense yet. I doubt he will begin to now.

Eddy_P

Further to Peregrini's comments, post: 46454:

Five of the six civilizations on the CD are NOT the ones visited by TTs, thus no paradox as you indicate.

NO, the cds were NOT used to deliberately influence the past. Specific targeted 'back-steps' were made to try to correct the damage caused by an earlier 'back-to-the-past' visit.

The ancient people who encountered these TTs and cd-roms often faithfully report their encounter, but either at that time or a bit later it all turned into a religious story (like Chineese Whispers) of "Angels" or "God", etc.

http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/index.php