Contact with ETs, part three, multidimensional spacecrafts

Voyageur

If you focus enough, the universe works for you. Around the multiverse, there are beings who do this all the time so naturally, that they do not need so much focus to allow their reality to move in a direction they prefer. An idea of a fifth dimensional spacecraft is that it does not follow the laws of physics, it creates its own laws by crating a dimensional bubble around it. At this text I will give a short presentation about how some of the extraterrestrials' spacecrafts works.

The main craft is the one that looks like a disc. I hope I can upload my drawings here, so I can give a better description on how they work.

Outside the craft looks like it is a disc, with a ball in the centre of it. But inside the ball the craft creates a )( shape, where energies can cross each other more easily to form a energy bubble, shaped as torus, around the ship. This torus is not actually an electromagnetic field, even it might look like one, it is more like curvated space-time around the ship, and with this energyfield, craft can move in a direction it wish by allowing universe to curve around it. Also it can accelerate spacecraft's energy to higher levels making a vortex to the fifth dimension. By this wortex the craft can go any point in space and time, and also in other dimensons. It can also go in other timelines with a different history or different future.

Cartoon A represent an idea how ship escapes to fifth dimensional level, and comes back similar way. Cartoon B shows how it curve spacetime to crate movement. I hope I can upload these pictures. Pictures are not that good, but I hope my words come better to your mind with pictures.

This was just one example of a craft. There are many of them, some races might use accelerator machines inside the ships which helps them to raise ship's mass to energy by forming an energy bubble around it. There are also spacecrafts that operate only in fifth dimension.

Extraterrestrials themselves want to say, that they do not really move the spaceship, in precisly they just shift their consciousness in to a space time continuum where spacecraft go in a certain direction, and if you observe them, your consciousness usually shift in a same continuum as well, and it creates "a movement" of the craft.

hopefully you will see my pictures below;

Last edited:

Voyageur

Did you get the picture? I do not always see pictures, so it is as my avatar also, if you can not upload it. This was an illustration just one kind of disc-shaped ships, I hope that you got some logical idea about how ship can curve spacetime. I am not maybe the best one to explain physics of these crafts, but you can contact them also if you think you need more information from them. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• 20150917_172443.jpg
    20150917_172443.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 12

TimeFlipper

I think that you may have got this info from the Doctor Who`s TARDIS..The exterior of the craft looks like a normal sized police box that we used to have back in the early 1960s, but when you got inside the police box the interior was actually massive! :eek:

This is why the craft was called the TARDIS, which is an acronym for Time And Relevant Dimension In Space.
The centre of the control room held within it, all the necessary energies for creating entrance into the many types of dimensions and space :)

Voyageur

I think that you may have got this info from the Doctor Who`s TARDIS..The exterior of the craft looks like a normal sized police box that we used to have back in the early 1960s, but when you got inside the police box the interior was actually massive! :eek:

This is why the craft was called the TARDIS, which is an acronym for Time And Relevant Dimension In Space.
The centre of the control room held within it, all the necessary energies for creating entrance into the many types of dimensions and space :)
That was second time when someone compare me with the dr who :)

But yes, if we talk about fifth dimension, space itself is more thicker inside the time-space reality bubble, and then can be bigger inside than outside. More advanced beings can also loose their bodies, and 'be the ship' while traveling as it, and pick the form again when they want to experience something inside the ship.

So the ship contains multiple realities and by deciding which realityframe you focus, you can be inner or outer 'layer' of the ship.