Continuation of : How to create an artificial grid point and build a time portal

Pegii

This is kind of a weird question but... what happens if a grid point is heavily rained upon? Will this affect it? I buried a couple of copper pipes in the ground and its been raining like NUTS in the UK. Will this affect it?

Genius

King Ivan
This is kind of a weird question but... what happens if a grid point is heavily rained upon? Will this affect it? I buried a couple of copper pipes in the ground and its been raining like NUTS in the UK. Will this affect it?
I'm not sure... I never tried to build an artificial grid point to find out... I don't think it will affect it. And if does, there MAY not be a big difference. But still, it COULD affect it. So if somehow you could tell that it has been affected, just wait for summer or spring to come. Then do another one.

Pegii

I'm not sure... I never tried to build an artificial grid point to find out... I don't think it will affect it. And if does, there MAY not be a big difference. But still, it COULD affect it. So if somehow you could tell that it has been affected, just wait for summer or spring to come. Then do another one.
Also can I go physical without the PVC pipe parts, just with grid point? It's soooo hard to source pipes big enough and wrap the wire around is so hard,

Dragonchaser

I doubt it .
I used to do antenna installations on cellular-phone masts ; to ground the mast (to protect it against lightning strikes) the grounding technicians also laid copper spikes and strips at certain points around the mast . That varied according to the soil content - some places in South-Africa are high in iron ore deposits which will obviously attract more lightning .