Cordless Technology

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
download.jpg

Wireless. Cordless. By now, we should have it all, and we could have if Nikola Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower was not destroyed by money hungry oligarchs. There are still oligarchs in control today, which is precisely why our technology is seemingly so far behind.

download (1).jpg

Example. Vacuums. It's 2015 and we are still tripping on chords. This actually makes me embarrassed for the human race. Tesla developed cord free power and we should not have any of these darn things tripping us up and causing us distress. I'm not even talking about chargeable, cordless devices. Even those are a pain in the ass. I'm talking about getting power from the "sky". Nothing should be plugged in. It's really sad that the technology was developed in 1901 and we still plug everything into the wall. Archaic!!!

Aliens probably time travel back to earth and laugh at us. I know I would.

Do you think that other planets have the same issue of money controlling technology, or do you suppose there is a civilization out there somewhere that doesn't worship money as humans do?

Can you think of any other reasons why much of our technology is not available to the public?

Let's discuss.

images.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Money is a powerful force.

Can't believe wireless energy was invented in 1901 and powerful people from that era weren't ready for it. Thanks to them, we still have tons of cords, a century later!

Why didn't anyone try to replicate the experiment? Was Tesla the only one who knew exactly how to do it?

TimeFlipper

While we are on the theme of wireless technology, i came across this article about a vest pocket sized wireless telephone that was invented back in 1906!!...Obviously the guys idea never saw the light of day for the general population as it would have meant a massive drain on the profits of the New England Telephone Company and others..:eek:

However...just maybe he developed his phone further and gave or sold it to friends and family so they could communicate with each other, free of charge..hence the video clips we see of a guy and some women possibly using them :cool:..The phone is shown in the bottom right hand corner of the picture, near the guys vest pocket.

Charles_E._Alden.jpg

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think in order to make cordless technology viable, we will first have to outlaw capitalism. And prosecute those individuals that are driven by greed.

A free energy device could be incorporated into home appliances. How many appliances do you own? There would definitely be a worldwide market for self powered appliances.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think in order to make cordless technology viable, we will first have to outlaw capitalism. And prosecute those individuals that are driven by greed.

A free energy device could be incorporated into home appliances. How many appliances do you own? There would definitely be a worldwide market for self powered appliances.

I agree. Greed for money holds back so much technology.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Maybe Tesla was good at disguises or he used a friends photo :p:D

Wouldn't surprise me. Tesla did predict text messaging. Makes me wonder if he time traveled.

"It will soon be possible to transmit wireless messages around the world so simply that any individual can carry and operate his own apparatus." - Nikola Tesla