Could the 'Theory Of Relativity' proof time travel?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Equation of Einstein - E=mc^2 and some concepts of time travel really makes me think that Theory of Relativity did proved Time Travel (Although, some people do not understand the theory).

Nope. Remember the rule. In order for a theory to be accepted as a scientific theory, it has to be falsifiable. So right from the start the theory of relativity was falsified.

Yes it does, but sometimes only, sometimes, it just makes me think about things....

heka2015

The equation(mathematics), not the science.
Isn't there a problem with the theory? Does it always work?
There is obviosly something missing in the equation, but the way science works lets us work with it anyway.

It does not exclude time travel, does that hit it?
Is that what you are trying to transmit, because that is enough for me.

Furthermore there is something fundamental we don't seem to understand quite right, to find the missing piece.
Possibly they are dead wrong and have to change direction.
They have CERN for that. (add supposedly depending on your view(y))

Scientific method is important the way it works, principals and procedures applied to have a common ground to build on a new concluded reality.

In my opinion, existing scientific method, is still the way to go, even if it means that it takes longer to improve.
In the end it will be the ultimate truth, including all the paranormal, astral plus whatever you desire.

If there is a Yeti, UFOs or Time Travel there are reason for them.
I sure would like to know them or exclude them.
Science allows me to do that.
Also, without doubting current science there can't be progress either.
That is what ultimatly everybody is doing on here.
Pick your poison.

But still, I feel a scientist nowadays cannot freely hypothesize, and the angst to loose his carreer prevents publication of theorys for certain.
Getting better i believe.

heka2015

The principle of relativity states that the laws of physics are the same for any inertial reference frame.
Can you elaborate a bit on what that conclusion implies for you?

I cannot accept that as a final scientific statement, it is free flowing and they make it work.
We don't have all the sources of the known forces, do we?
They have to invent to make all that work.

EDIT:
Gonna throw one out there.

Imagine...
wave-like behaviour is a result of an additional movement we call time.
Take a 2 dimensional body and change your perspective to a perfect horizontal position in reference.
Start rotating it around an orbit.
Now take this rotating body and accelerate it in a direction without leaving the perfect horizontal position.
At a certain point frame dragging occurs.
What would you see?
Time could be just movement (of everything as a whole) at a constant speed (c) and gravity is the result of that.

Is that too crazy of a thought?
EDIT: Your wormholes would still be possible just in a different way, tough.
EDIT II: Of what does your wormhole consist or how was is formed?
If black hole, which one fits in your theory?
Schwarzschild
Kerr
Reissner–Nordström
Kerr–Newman

Last edited: