Craft or purchase a hyper-dimensional resonator?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Is there any decent place I can purchase one or am I better off merely building it myself?

Also, for anyone who has or had one, how did it work out for you?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I built my own. I did experience altered states of consciousness during meditation while using the HDR. I would suggest buying one from Steven Gibbs. Fabricating one takes lots of skills that you may not have.

Remnant

I had one, but it didn't really do anything. I'd suggest building one, but buying would be easier.

TimeFlipper

I built my own. I did experience altered states of consciousness during meditation while using the HDR. I would suggest buying one from Steven Gibbs. Fabricating one takes lots of skills that you may not have.

Are you certain my friend that your, Altered States Of Consciousness, was NOT brought about from copious amounts of that fine French spirit they call Brandy?? :D...I too have had very similar experiences where i was imagining that i was in another dimension being looked after at a Hareem of beautiful French concubines :LOL:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Are you certain my friend that your, Altered States Of Consciousness, was NOT brought about from copious amounts of that fine French spirit they call Brandy?? :D...I too have had very similar experiences where i was imagining that i was in another dimension being looked after at a Hareem of beautiful French concubines :LOL:

Not a chance. I gave up drinking at the age of 23. And I've never gone back.

TimeFlipper

@Einstein I was thinking about your altered states of consciousness and i suddenly remembered, frequency overload..

That happens when you are in a environment for long periods of time and being subjected to different frequency energies, such as your Tesla Coils and HDR`s..

The HDR you built had an electromagnet in it (i think) and by using it for long periods of time, it could have been responsible for the mental state you were in, which you mistook for an altered state of consciousness, when in reality it could have just been frequency overload...You remember that im a fault finder :D..