Crashed UFO in Antarctica

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Thank you for posting this!!!! I wanted to look it up on Google Earth again and couldn't find it anywhere.

Derrick C.

Poison Pen

how do you know its a hoax Pen? maybe your the hoax lol jk jk

Believe as you will.......But I do have some ocean front property in Arizona if you interested. Boy! You people will believe anything you see or read want you?

Derrick C.

how do you know its a hoax Pen? maybe your the hoax lol jk jk

Believe as you will.......But I do have some ocean front property in Arizona if you interested.

im not but my point is you cant say everythng dont exist which alot of your posts suggest

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Ok, the tanks in Antarctica are real, but I do remember the crashed UFO hoax. It was an edit job, I believe. (Sorry, didn't re-watch the above video).

There just seems to be a military base of some sort up there at about -77.83,166.84 :

ge.jpg

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If you plug in the coordinates of the alleged UFO: 80°34'08.4"S 30°05’19.3"W you get this. No UFO. I believe at one point someone was passing around a photo with a huge UFO in it, but it's not on Google Earth unfortunately. This is assuming these are the correct coordinates, anyway.

ge2.jpg

Poison Pen

Paula more than likely a CGI........They took the images from somewhere else and photoshopped them into the existing picture. Quite common for these hoax sites. They take images from elsewhere and make it look like some sort of UFO or something. Unless you really follow these things or do some research before hand your going to get sucked in by them. Good job on the coordinates deal I never thought about that.