Crashed UFO in Antarctica

Poison Pen

how do you know its a hoax Pen? maybe your the hoax lol jk jk

Believe as you will.......But I do have some ocean front property in Arizona if you interested.

im not but my point is you cant say everythng dont exist which alot of your posts suggest

Being realistic and doing some good old fashioned digging. Its not my fault some here buy everything they see and read. The links I posted to ThirdPhaseofMoon should have been enough to convince anyone that the video is a hoax considering their track record for posting these things on You Tube. Alternative News sites and Fearmonger sites are not the places to go all they are doing is trying to improve their Google rating.

I do not care whether anyone believes me or not and I certainly do not expect anyone to. As I said believe as you will. I would figure that those here would want to know if its an actual UFO video or a hoax but I can see no one here cares. Its just accept the hoax and move on as if nothing happened. And this is exactly the reason full disclosure of these things will never be realized. Ufology is full of scammers and hoax artists that are just in ti for the money and notoriety and nothing else. The general public does not know what to believe so they accept these hoax sites as fact then spread the word not realizing they have been had.

If UFOs exist and there is evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt great! I will accept it without question but until the hoaxers and scammers are put out of business this type thing will continue non stop.

Paula's post with the coordinates is a shocking reality that there never was a downed UFO or what ever at that particular location......Its CGI plain and simple!!!!!

Good job Paula!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Our members post these videos with good intent Pen, perhaps if they paraphrased with..."is this really true? :eek:", then it would be left to excellent researchers like yourself and CDS to explain sweetly to them that infact they are untrue :(:D

Poison Pen

Our members post these videos with good intent Pen, perhaps if they paraphrased with..."is this really true? :eek:", then it would be left to excellent researchers like yourself and CDS to explain sweetly to them that infact they are untrue :(:D

Our members post these videos with good intent Pen

I agree with that and have no problem with it. As far as being an excellent researcher I am not. It only takes a few minutes on a Google search to disembowel a lot of these videos.

then it would be left to excellent researchers like yourself and CDS to explain sweetly to them that infact they are untrue

Cannot speak for CDS but as for myself I get accused of not accepting everything as fact and that I am trying to debunk most everything I post. That maybe true in a lot of cases especially when it comes to UFOs and Aliens. I have read and hung around enough UFO sites to know that there are some shady people out there that are only in it for the money and fame and not the facts. If my attempt at exposing these things steps on toes here then so be it.

And I am not trying to slander these sites but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a duck plain and simple.

Let me shoot out an example here. Take for instance you decide who you will vote for in an election, any election it does not matter. Do you base your vote simple on the fact that you like the candidate? Or do you base your vote on the issues that this candidate is running on? Do you research his track record when it comes to voting on these issues? Or do you just take his word for it?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula more than likely a CGI........They took the images from somewhere else and photoshopped them into the existing picture. Quite common for these hoax sites. They take images from elsewhere and make it look like some sort of UFO or something. Unless you really follow these things or do some research before hand your going to get sucked in by them. Good job on the coordinates deal I never thought about that.

Hoaxes are frustrating. I am a believer but in this day and age we have to be skeptical. I'm sure somewhere, out there, someone has a genuine UFO picture, but because of all the hoaxes, it would be difficult to believe.

Poison Pen

Wow Pen you used the word, disembowel :eek: have you been watching any Zombie movies recently? ::LOL::..just joking Pen ;)

No. But it does kind of fit the bill doesn't it........:)
Marry me and have my babies lol :D

Sorry dude don't swing that way......Sure there are a lot of nice
Personally, I believe aliens exist, I mean, how can there not be any aliens. We are less then a speck in this universe, our galaxy is a grain of sand compared to the universe, for there to be NO other life then us, it's just, almost impossible if you ask me

Nice speech.....But until they are here in the flesh they are nothing but talk and speculation. Could life exist in the universe else where? Sure it can; it may very well exist.