Creating an agency.

I honestly think you have no idea what the Constitution of the United States is. It is the law of the land. The US government has no authority to strip citizens of their liberty. When attempts are made to do that, the perpetraitors are usually voted out of office.
If someone built giant robot what do you think would happen? The government would step in and Take that giant robot away.

Now If the government built a giant robot they wouldn’t reveal it to the public nor would they put it on the market or make anymore due to the dangers and nobody would be able to own one either.

See what I’m saying? The government must keep this country safe and that means not releasing dangerous technology they have a right to not let anyone use it if they feel it’s unsafe.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If someone built giant robot what do you think would happen? The government would step in and Take that giant robot away.

Now If the government built a giant robot they wouldn’t reveal it to the public nor would they put it on the market or make anymore due to the dangers and nobody would be able to own one either.

See what I’m saying? The government must keep this country safe and that means not releasing dangerous technology they have a right to not let anyone use it if they feel it’s unsafe.

Sorry. You're wrong again.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That’s Japan that’s not the United States Japan takes more risks. There are less crazy people in Japan.

So, what are you saying? That crazy people don't have rights or liberty. I'm sorry, but crazy people do have equal rights and liberty, just as everyone does in the USA.