Creatures Caught by Trail Cams

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not a long video:

I am not meaning to debunk all of these. I just have a natural inclination to try to find a natural source before I assign a paranormal one. Feel free to share your opinion of these in this post, though. :) I do believe in ghosts, aliens, etc. They are very real.

Deer - again, not meaning to debunk but this one was already proven to be IR relfections of the eyes.
Many thought it was headlights. Still cool, though.

Second - Looks like a bug. You can see the wings. What do you think? Angel? I can't explain the stick. Hmmm. Wish I could see the moving video of it.

Ok, the deer being chased - That's just creepy!

I'll let you guys watch the rest and make your own decisions. :) :) There are a few good ones. The best are at the end.

TimeFlipper

Awesome pics Paula!! Thanks for the posting :)
The little girl in the clip appeared to be stepping into the framework of a Pyramid shape..My Delta T Antennas have very similar wooden frameworks and shapes.

.I want one of those cameras!! Ebay is gonna be flooded with stuff i can sell to help me buy a few of them :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have IP IR cameras around my house with a DVR recording (not trail cams). I really should take a peek and see if I notice anything freaky sometime. Wouldn't it be wild if there was an alien creeping around my house????

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Yeeaahh, those images are definitely creepy... *shudders*

Do trail cameras only snap a picture when it detects movement or do they record a video?

I recently bought security cameras for the exterior of my house...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yeeaahh, those images are definitely creepy... *shudders*

Do trail cameras only snap a picture when it detects movement or do they record a video?

I recently bought security cameras for the exterior of my house...

It depends on how you set them up. Many outdoor cameras record only when there is movement, but since there is almost always a breeze, insects, and trees swaying. There is always movement.