Death Election!

titorite

Well we're jumping ahead thinking about the Chinese with out giving a bit more attention to this secession thing... Txeas is at over 110K signatures....

I for one, am hoping to see some secession signage at the F1 race in austin over the week end.

Apocalypse

It scares me.

With war comes indiscriminate death. You can't prepare for it you can't stop it... just random bullets and random missles and random death.

But it has to be this way.... They insisted upon it... they murdered us and charged the bullet to our families and taught our children that only other nations do that sick shit never us.....

Their has to be a war... those in charge are disconnected with reality . They have people drive them on our dime, they stay in fine hotels that equal our yearly saleries, they think it is good and fair and just that we kill and die for their stock portfolio.

We have let the sickest most infected disease controling our political offices. Those diseases have invaded nation after nation after nation.

Now the time has come to eradicate the diseases and take back control of our government ..... woes us...

After this is over let us never again allow this happen.

We must restructure our government to be tyranny proof.
What else is there to expect from the wardens of a prison planet? "Promote war, in order to keep the inmates from realising that they are held [against their will] within a prison planet. Promote war to allow the non-recognition of what the captors have truly done to their prisoners."

Liberty

You have made your choice. Now comes destruction for America. Ships in the Atlantic and tanks in the middle part of the country. Oh how a foolish people would choose this man for another 4 years. The choice the Americans has made will destroy America. Theses words I write are true and shall stand the test of time. Not only will it come in the Atlantic but from the heavens it shall come! Oh America what have you done?! As well as destruction as I said earlier here on this site. Get your house in order!! The fire is about to come!!!

Time travelers have witnessed the wrath of God!

Russia bombs the east and we get invaded from the west!

Liberty

John Titor was in Florida. He said Jacksonville got hit! This man was a true time traveler!
Keep your eyes on Florida today!

Samstwitch

These are some videos that were referred to in the Video above posted by Liberty in Post #34.

In 1996 and in 2004, I myself, had a prophetic dreams where America was attacked and invaded. In 1996 I had a dream where Muslims invaded and took over parts of America. In August 2004 I had a dream where Washington D.C., specifically the White House, was destroyed in a Nuclear War. When I was about 5 years old, I had several dreams of the Chinese invading America. In my lifetime, I have had countless dreams come true...precognitive dreams.

I do believe America will be attacked/invaded by some foreign countries (China, Russia, Iran, etc.) in the near future, but I don't know when.

Liberty

You have made your choice. Now comes destruction for America. Ships in the Atlantic and tanks in the middle part of the country. Oh how a foolish people would choose this man for another 4 years. The choice the Americans has made will destroy America. Theses words I write are true and shall stand the test of time. Not only will it come in the Atlantic but from the heavens it shall come! Oh America what have you done?! As well as destruction as I said earlier here on this site. Get your house in order!! The fire is about to come!!!

Has to be awesome to travel through time to see the judgement of America (BabylonII) Think this video will help with what is to come for our future.