Death Election!

Samstwitch

I see it CLEARLY! Titor told us to look at the last election map BY county! (for safe areas.)

COMMON CENTS: US 2012 Election Results Map by County:

15 states are talking about succeeding! Guess the date of November 6, 2012 is the beginning of the end for the former United States!

YES! John Titor's forecasts are becoming much clearer now. I didn't understand what he meant about looking at the Election Results Map until I read the articles about the 15 states talking about succeeding! (I don't have that quote to post now, but will later.) I believe this may be the beginnings of the Second Civil War, which has been brewing for a long time behind the scenes. On John's Timeline it started earlier than on our Timeline, so it's even questionable if we will have one, but it could still happen.

However, I DO think China will invade the USA in 2015. They have been preparing for it...and then it will be WWIII!

JOHN TITOR: "When the civil conflict got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security, or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. The conflict consumed everyone in the U.S. by 2012 and ended with a very short World War III."

titorite

She has already seen it and posted about it today....

Texas is at over 30,000 signatures. The petition must now be addressed by the president and or his administration.

It might be ignored but at least we know we are 30,000 strong in the Lone Star state.

It is time for the crooked minority in power to be tossed out by the majority will of the people.

Liberty

You have made your choice. Now comes destruction for America. Ships in the Atlantic and tanks in the middle part of the country. Oh how a foolish people would choose this man for another 4 years. The choice the Americans has made will destroy America. Theses words I write are true and shall stand the test of time. Not only will it come in the Atlantic but from the heavens it shall come! Oh America what have you done?! As well as destruction as I said earlier here on this site. Get your house in order!! The fire is about to come!!!

You have to really love time travelers! Showing up a day after the elections!

titorite

And then blaming us for things out of our control?!?!?!?!

What a rude notion.

I mean have you seen the amount of fraud?!?!?! In many counties in many states Romeny got zero votes. Thats right, The people working his campaigns in those counties did not even vote for him......

BEEEEEEE EEEESSSSSS

Sigh... it goes back to what I have said before..... Election fraud is not just tolerated but expected and as long as such remains so we shall live in tyranny . And when you live in a tyranny it is rude as hell to blame the subjects for the iron rule of the leader.

Samstwitch

A Poster asked John Titor a question about a Russian Nuclear Attack against the USA that
John said would happen in 2015, World War III. SOURCE He asked...

QUESTION: "Are some areas of the United States safer than others?

JOHN TITOR - NOVEMBER 25, 2000: "Take a close look at the county-by-county voting map from the last elections."

Even though John posted the answer in 2000, I think it is still very relevant.
CLICK ME to see a 2012 Voting Map. Once you get to the map, click on the State and it will bring up results county-by-county.

Let us compare the map from the 2012 Election to the 20 states who are petitioning to secede. Here is a map of the states petitioning in RED as posted by a news source. (Sorry it's not showing the full map.)

If John's forecast happens on our Timeline (which was actually what happened on his Timeline), perhaps the Russian nukes will target the Blue Counties who voted for Obama, which also happen to be the most populated areas. Included are California, New York, and Washington D.C. (John said China will also be involved in the Nuke War.)

Map to Secede 2012.jpg

Liberty

You have made your choice. Now comes destruction for America. Ships in the Atlantic and tanks in the middle part of the country. Oh how a foolish people would choose this man for another 4 years. The choice the Americans has made will destroy America. Theses words I write are true and shall stand the test of time. Not only will it come in the Atlantic but from the heavens it shall come! Oh America what have you done?! As well as destruction as I said earlier here on this site. Get your house in order!! The fire is about to come!!!

For some reason! What you just posted here! I have a video for you TT2063! Watch part 1 and 2!

Endtime Vision Last Warningpt2 - YouTube

Samstwitch

The Video above is PART 2: Endtime Vision Last Warningpt2

WOW! We all need to be spiritually ready for what is coming. I know she is right. I have been studying Bible Prophecy almost my entire life, and we are living in the End Times. Something big is going to happen soon. I feel it psychically as well as by the signs given in Prophecy. Be prepared physically as well as spiritually.

titorite

I only would like to know if yall are ready to live through hell.

HELL ON EARTH.

You all should know I do not share your faith. That I am radically different from yall. Yet we share some common bonds. Similar feelings.

And even if all the time travelers are internet troll liars...... the reality is still very bad shit. Isreal fires at syria... russia promises retaliation if syria is invaded... and who can blame them after how many nations the US has invaded.

YOU FIGHT IT!!!

YOU FIGHT FOR HONESTY IN GOVERENMENT AND JUSTICE!! fairness..... it matters not if it is attainable what matters is that we strive for it.

This government is gone..... as it dies it intends to take out all it can with it.... that means us and isreal ..... worse for them being smaller and all. meh... their meaner too. IDK..... it's all very sad.

Are you ready though.... not for this 2012 thing but for the worseness.....????