Death Election!

titorite

The Video above is PART 2: Endtime Vision Last Warningpt2

WOW! We all need to be spiritually ready for what is coming. I know she is right. I have been studying Bible Prophecy almost my entire life, and we are living in the End Times. Something big is going to happen soon. I feel it psychically as well as by the signs given in Prophecy. Be prepared physically as well as spiritually.

YOU ALL HEARD HER!!! THERE IS NO RAPTURE!

I say that because I feel the same and her words remind me of my fear..... I love god... I do. Do I know much past the fact that their is a god?.... Yes I am certain about God. ... the bible , jesus, abrhamic faiths, Dijinn , Angels, Nephenhelm, demons, exorcisims........ to say nothing about the layering of a variety of pagan faiths into the roman catholic church.... and to say even less about every other faith on planet earth and her seven continents. Less certain... I trust in god but lack faith in the word of humanity ...

And yet.... I for all my doubts and stuff.... I love humanity ....

I digress...

I WANTED TO SPEAK ON THE SCIENTIFIC!!!

If the earth spins like a gyroscope in a kids toy store then you need to take that gyroscope and put it in the vacuum of space to follow my example. Did you put your imaginary gyroscope in space? Good. Now when that woman was talking about the angel flipping the earth it got me thinking about that spinning gyroscope. As it slows you know it will get top heavy and fall over....... but their is no top heavy in space. The only gravity the earth obeys is the sun... and it is far far away.

The earth spins. It wobbles on it's axis. Like a gyro.

It will tip.

When it does it will not stop like the toy gyroscopes. It can't . It's in freaking space. BUT!!!!! It will spin at one point.. then another... then another... then yet another.... freaking freak!!!!! The woman has laser intuition.

I think she is right from a 3 D perspective.

And then it returns to normal .. well not quite normal but close enough to be of little notice in consideration of the previous motion and flipping....

Think her angelic vision may of had some real world merit.

titorite

...... This thread kinda makes me not wanna hate the hoaxer considering all the good information everyone else has been able to provide one another....

Cool beans that.

JTFriend

You have made your choice. Now comes destruction for America. Ships in the Atlantic and tanks in the middle part of the country. Oh how a foolish people would choose this man for another 4 years. The choice the Americans has made will destroy America. Theses words I write are true and shall stand the test of time. Not only will it come in the Atlantic but from the heavens it shall come! Oh America what have you done?! As well as destruction as I said earlier here on this site. Get your house in order!! The fire is about to come!!!
People have had 15 years or more to prepare.

Samstwitch

There also happens to be a Prophetic Scripture about the End Times that describes what the woman in the video said about the earth shaking.

Isaiah 13:13: Therefore I will make the heavens tremble, And the earth will be shaken from its place At the fury of the LORD of hosts In the day of His burning anger. (New American Standard Bible)

The Rapture has always been speculation based on Scripture that describes an event, but it is a very contraversial subject. We can only speculate. Many of us believe it will happen, because of the Scriptures, but we do not know when it will happen or under what circumstances.

Even though I believe a Rapture will occur at some point, I have still felt that we may be here for the entire Great Tribulation Period and I have prepared for it (just like Noah). I have stockpiled as much food, water, medical supplies, and other important prepper items that I can fit in my small but pleasant habitat. Unfortunately, I'm expecting to be here when things get bad.

titorite

It scares me.

With war comes indiscriminate death. You can't prepare for it you can't stop it... just random bullets and random missles and random death.

But it has to be this way.... They insisted upon it... they murdered us and charged the bullet to our families and taught our children that only other nations do that sick shit never us.....

Their has to be a war... those in charge are disconnected with reality . They have people drive them on our dime, they stay in fine hotels that equal our yearly saleries, they think it is good and fair and just that we kill and die for their stock portfolio.

We have let the sickest most infected disease controling our political offices. Those diseases have invaded nation after nation after nation.

Now the time has come to eradicate the diseases and take back control of our government ..... woes us...

After this is over let us never again allow this happen.

We must restructure our government to be tyranny proof.

Apocalypse

2-3) Would this be a nuclear attack raining down on the USA from China? Nukes coming in the air to destroy our country?

(Although Time Travelers claim the Nuclear War will happen in 2015.)

It doesn't have to be in the form of nukes, or any major militarised weapon or operation. Is it not possible that China could simply reign in debt, or withdraw investment in the country, and CAUSE such chaos too?

Octavusprime

2-3) Would this be a nuclear attack raining down on the USA from China? Nukes coming in the air to destroy our country?

(Although Time Travelers claim the Nuclear War will happen in 2015.)

It doesn't have to be in the form of nukes, or any major militarised weapon or operation. Is it not possible that China could simply reign in debt, or withdraw investment in the country, and CAUSE such chaos too?

Destruction from inside without a finger lifted. Genius, pure evil genius.