- Debunking - Ren Is John Titor

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Wrong. Although, there is an event that takes place in 2012. The largest solar maximum ever recorded occurs. Power systems are wiped out for weeks. The aurora borealis can be seen as far south as Gibraltar. A meteor would certainly wipe out a lot of life and cause a nuclear winter. Nations would fall due to the inability to respond.

Yes, there is a civil war that takes place in 2032. After a war with China and North Korea, the US sinks into isolationism. The right wing leafs the isolationist movement. However, the left wing wishes to reach back out. In an effort to contain the left wing, Republicans unrecognize the democrats as a party. The result is the east coast states declaring themselves independent. The result is a three country remnant state. The Rebublic of California, The United Provinces of America, and the remaining 4 states of the USA.

What? Two Time Travellers and they're squabbling over who's bull is temporally the right bull!

ASTONISHING!

Roll up! Roll up! The snark and the boojum are fighting over the frumious bandersnatchi! Who will still be standing when the dust clears ladies and gentlemen!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
shazzam sergent Carter
thays two ah them there fellers
ok boys go to your corners and come out swinging
ding....ding

now which of you two is the cop and which is the runner??? cause I never got a score card????

REALY......... what are the odds of two Johns here at the same time?????
Grayson.. ZEO.... got your cunk-a-lators handy we got some ciferin to do.....
I am just guessin here but I'ed say about a billon to one...

hey HDRKID that pic. is so cool where is it?????? I want to live there,, those are some trees dude
Jane start packin .....

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
shazzam sergent Carter
thays two ah them there fellers
ok boys go to your corners and come out swinging
ding....ding

hey HDRKID that pic. is so cool where is it?????? I want to live there,, those are some trees dude
Jane start packin .....

KC: It's a boabab tree. I've seen them in the Sudan and Australia... Madagascar too if I remember.

So, we have John Titor III Vs Not John Titor (at all?, or maybe John Ritot???) set to have a philosockful debate on what is and is not the correct version of hoaxed footure history. This is priceless!

Popcorn (check)

4D glasses (check)

Beer (check)

Notepad (check)

Okay, I'm all set. :)

On a side note, maybe you two should PM each other just so you can get your stories straight.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
boabab tree thanks Grayson those things just look cool prob. take a thousnad yrs to get that big thow, and most likely the D.N.R. won't let me plant one not native to the midwest and all:(

Ren

"1-you are not the original John what happened to him????"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JSRiJ6OJq...AABl8/R8K2zU6KpBM/s320/john-titor-217x300.jpg

"2- can you tell us aprox. when and where the meteor will be hitting???? some say its almost here now, and the governments are hideing its approach from us by stopping the feed from the land based tellascopes???? they say it will be here this fall oct. i think???"

The Aegean Sea

"3- does it, the meteor cause the splitting of the country like some of the future maps show. with the gulf extending to the great lakes????"

The earthquakes and tsunami resulting from the impact will change our world map drastically.

"4-are you aloud to go to your future???? if so whats it like in a thousand years????"

I've got a pretty good idea. We'll be colonizing habitable planets.

"5- we the US get nuked do we ever see an invasion of troops????"

Nobody will be invading the U.S. Not even South America and Mexico after it rises to power. The U.S. will divide into a California West Coast area, The South along the lines of the first Civil War, The North and part of Canada will unite, and more.

"6- how does Canada fare in all this does it servive????"

Most people will want to live in Canada and Siberia because it is about to become a very hot climate.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
WOW thanks for the answers ren :)
I only got about a millon more questions but, feel I should not be a thread hog
I will keep up on this so any more you can tell is great
thanks