- Debunking - Ren Is John Titor

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Come on guys, don't make too much fun out of these guys, you don't want them to leave, right?

Let's give them a chance. :)

Ren

I'm open up to any challenges you all might have. I can predict things several days in advance. Then we can look at the news-headlines together.

ZeoEmeraude

Interesting. Ok I have a simple one for you. I just got some avatars for my profile last night. In 2 days I will upload a new avatar to my profile. Can you tell me what that avatar is. As i said, simple. If you can truly see a few days into the future then let me know what it is and i'll tell you if its right. Now only I know which one I will upload, so there is no chance of cheating. Oh, one more thing....you mentioned that there will be cures for AIDS and whatnot. What about Type 1 Diabetes? Id also like to know this low-tech method good ole Nostradamus used. Id like to try that experiment myself.

TempusErusRerum_0

UFOs as a time travel method, and an increase in average temperature. Weird.

Should your 'meteor' actually hit the Earth, it would cause a DECREASE in temperature. The meteor would spike up ash and all sorts of debris into the atmospher, blocking out the sun and causing a nuclear winter.

Ren

Now wait a minute. I claim to be getting my information from my future self about news and important stuff. How would my future self look at this website a few days later to see what avatar you uploaded?

I can tell you that there will be a cure for Diabetes. But you'll be disappointed to know that the state of world medicine has declined in the future. We've got the cures but we don't have the financing to deliver it. We're all poor in the future. We're also all in the military. That's due to all the constant threats to survival.

Ren

No. The meteor causes a storm of dust which freezes everything. But when that clears so do the remaining ice caps. We're going to be living underground to keep cool. Even Canada and Siberia will be hot eventually.

After the first meteor, all anyone can think about is how to get off Earth before the next one hits. But we don't get out of our world economic slump in my lifetime. I'm sure we do.

Ren

Here is an experiment you can try.

Write down on a paper your name and today's date.
Under that, write your name and a future date.
Draw an arrow from the future date to today's date.

Get a bowl and fill it full of cranberry juice or some other dark liquid.
Dim the lights and look at the paper for 30 minutes.
Set your timer.
Look into the bowl for 30 minutes but try not to think about anything. Just imagine you see yourself as an older person who is an announcer presenting to you the news.

My advantage is that my future self is using a device invented by CERN to broadcast stuff to me clearly. But I still need this primitive reception technique.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Here is an experiment you can try.

Write down on a paper your name and today's date.
Under that, write your name and a future date.
Draw an arrow from the future date to today's date.

Get a bowl and fill it full of cranberry juice or some other dark liquid.
Dim the lights and look at the paper for 30 minutes.
Set your timer.
Look into the bowl for 30 minutes but try not to think about anything. Just imagine you see yourself as an older person who is an announcer presenting to you the news.

My advantage is that my future self is using a device invented by CERN to broadcast stuff to me clearly. But I still need this primitive reception technique.

REALY thats how you talk to your self?????? no throwing the bones????? just read the juice ????? OK ........
and just for the record if you show up in the town where I live, and ask pretty much any one you see on a motorcycle they will not only know the wildman but will tell ya that my little BETTY is a badass harley,,, and how to find me... cause I am kinda easy to pick out in the crowd

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Read the juice! LOL

Seriously though, are you an iteration of John Titor? How can CERN allow your future self to use one of their devices to contact you and release future information to you?

HDRKID

Hi ren:

The techniques I use were developed by traders who needed to know the future in order to attain success. Basically, they use both astral time travel and remote viewing. Information is gathered from the future and trades are created based on a probablaistic grid of potential future scenarios. They figured out that gold would go over $2000 in this decade. I believe that event was seen as early as the 90's even.

Debunkers made fun of the information being receive. Well, I remember one debunker saying I know prez of gm ric wagoner. He says gm will not go bankrupt like you say. All you do is preach gloom and doom, but gm is worlds biggest car company. There is no way the government will let gm go bankrupt so you are wrong. Needless to say, he now says gm going bankrupt was obvious to everyone. Also, he said years ago. Gold is a scam.

Gold is not a scam. Back in 2004 when it was $400 an ounce I bought physical gold as in coins. Debunkers laughed at me. They said gold was going to go down not up. Also, that the only people that buy gold are doomers that are crazy. Well, gold is $1600 an ounce now. Well, they now claim that they always knew gold was going to go up. However, they did not buy a single ounce. In fact, they were too busy giggling and making fun of me.

This chart tells the story of gold for you. In fact, gold will hit $2000 as predicted back in the 90's by remote viewers. Indeed, it is more secure than money in a bank - a lot more. :)

au3650nyb.gif