Demon or something visiting me

BlastTyrant

Well according to AI this is what it looks like lol i am shocked Num didn't do this already,

Attachments

• _f8258ca4-51e3-4b8d-8428-8ff13d0a1bf2.jpg
    _f8258ca4-51e3-4b8d-8428-8ff13d0a1bf2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 6

Wind7

Staff
What you seem to be describing might be something called a 'Wraith'.

They are by no means in a hurry to leave and once they have a taste of your anger or (insert negative here)
they are rather hard to persuade to leave. They feel that you cannot physically harm them but, you can rid them,
It will take time and perseverance.

Finding within you that which brings you the most positivity and love from within and holding that feeling
for a long while, takes some practice when you have a spirit that feeds on all things negative trying to set you back to negative.
But most lower level spirits cannot stomach the feeling of love or passion....Total positivity.

Positive energy will give it a hard time!

I would start by looking up info for Wraith spirit, even Wikipedia has the odd nugget of truth.

See if you can find someone who has experience that can be there with you,
and if they charge a fee to help? Check them out thoroughly!!
There are many who will not charge a fee....The trouble is finding these people.

I just threw this up there...Doesn't mean you have to go with these people.

Just my 2 cent worth.

no one has any ideas based on the pic?

:)

Scarecrow

no never hurt or attacked in anyway no.

I have said the Lords prayer and it did ZERO, HITTING it actually got more of a rise from it (if you can even call it that)
I just been through all that this past fall! but they came for a different reasons. I was using my "HDR" everyday and my Ultrasonic Subliminal mP3! I couldn't go on without the subconsciously lagging in the background telling me, After accomplishing a week or so, On one of those particular nights, a vortex open inside our house! This was totally unexpected, two entities came forth both females wearing a reflective jumper suite of some kind. They were in our home for 8 weeks, there was no danger that we could know of. I surmised it had to be my equipment I was using and about into the second week of their visitation I was having my doubts to be sure.

Around 5:00 am I heard one of them and she was physically tapping me and telling me it's time to get up and then she would laugh like a teenage girl. She sat down by me and kept laughing and prodding me for to get up! It was agitating me after several attempts. As she went to sit on my side of the bed, the mattress was giving way and I immediately open my eyes hoping to catch off guard, nobody was there! But as I trying to figure it out, she said to me, I am SEMJASE and my friend she is Winona! I just wanted to look at your Nuclear Receptor that I had the late Dr. Fred Bell. It dawned on me, I wasn't speaking anything, when I talked it wasn't my physical voice!

What I was experiencing was non-flawed telepathy, it was perfect, concise. It was about 2 nights after that I realized it was never me speaking etc. Neither did this SEMJASE using her physical speaking. I stop this here! Last month, I went to lie down to go to sleep and out of nowhere slammed into my back in the center of it. I jumped out of bed and turned the light on, but no one was there! Then I realized I had in my presence and pissed off Poltergeist! I am not sure what set him off. Maybe I was interfering in his proprietory space. It happens from my mechanical means, as of last week I have not been attacked! I will be ready what worked in my past will work now!

Before my attack around 15 years ago, keeping in mind the tool I had was the Gibbs HDR! Somehow, it has the ability to open vortices and I figured it was beginning to be like grand central station, just about any entity was coming through this. My wife made me to stop using it for one week. I conceded. At least until things calm down a bit. Getting back to the cure, It was late at night, everyone was sleeping. I was watching late TV. As I drifted off to sleep, something threw open my front door ran up stairs into my living room and was attacking me! I managed to pull back his thumb and it was like a stiffening buddy and it would go back in place.

****************************************************************************************************************

It had no facial features and it was very angry. What happened was, I felt myself rising upwards just prior to the break-in as usual I could hear the electricity snapping, crackling and popping! When that final release came about, this is when it attacked me! We wrestled for six or so minutes! It then disappeared! So, the next night I made up something for a welcoming surprise! I taken some olive oil and infuse it with love and protection. Little did I know what would happen later on! I made the sign of the cross with oil on my finger on the inside door!

Like usual, I was starting to fall asleep on the couch, my energy body was floating several inches above my physical body! What seem like a serene night , terror came to visit! While lying there, I heard an awful door busting, someone was trying to break into our home! I got my shot gun and not realizing I was completely out of body, I taken the shot gun my triple barrel but something didn't add up. The door busting sounds was getting louder and louder until it stopped completely and I never experienced that again, wouldn't want too! The oil being blessed by the love of my wife and I, seemed to work all too well.

My situation seems opposite from yours but to get them out of your lives, try what we used, can be used by anyone of us! You and I have more power than any of us realize! I still use my HDR and it still opens portals, but all is OK, I suppose more visitations will happen and their might be some rough ones, I place the blessed oil on the living room coffee table to be identified what will happen if that's the case!

Attachments

• IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 0