Demon or something visiting me

Wind7

Staff
Noted, thank you Sir.

Actually, the question was meant for @Beholder, but it's okay šŸ˜

But since you mentioned it... What it face looks like?
Just curious, tho...

I would be interested to know that ^^ as well.

What did it's voice sound like when it asked you to follow it?

The more you tell...The better to maybe be able to help....If that's what you're looking for....?

Does it only show up when you're angry...sad....or doesn't it matter?
Feed us.....Man, Feed us!!

stugotsv10

shows it seemingly at random to be honest, I tried to place like patterns, something happening or whatever.. nothing, no pattern.

Face: Very white like makeup white, never got a full full view because that wet hair is always covering most of it, black around the mouth but not of any pattern like say the Crow with brandon Lee where it looked clean and neat this looks like a mess, picture Heath ledgers joker but in black and goes less up the face, but messy like that not clean and neat (sorry for the movie ref's lol)

stugotsv10

I never saw the eyes but I'd love too!!

I never answered the question about the voice as well.. it was like a raspy deep yet high pitch at the same time, deff sounded not "heavenly" if you know what I mean.

Have not seen it since this post tho

stugotsv10

Lmao, no hat, mouth is a bit more messed up with the "paint" like not as neat, never saw the eyes so idk, hair is wet (pics looks dry) jacket is more leathery shirt is about right lol I dont know of that guy or the band tho