Demons,

label

First of my apologies for not posting/writing sooner.

I cannot go deeper into the topic because I would risk exposing my past and I rather avoid that at all cost. I do know it sounds strange to most but there are things that cannot be explained by science or described by fiction.

Even a gifted writer will struggle to find the word that would describe a fear so deep so heavy that one has to hold one's breath just to stop oneself from screaming uncontrollably to lose one's sanity knowingly. It truly is a moment that felt as if it lasted a lifetime and the chemicals produced during that moment scared the brain physically for a lifetime.

Once can get over many fears, one can get over many harsh moments in time but something linger past that as if a reminder of that moment that day that second in time when the world and time stood still.

The only proof a single tear trapped within a pause... What is it that we see? What construct or name can we both describe and give?

Faith is real and it is being dismantled by both arrogance and ignorance... What is it that we are that is so important? What function do we have? What treasure do we keep that made all of the above possible?

Open your eyes and please see for whatever reason we are under attack and we are fighting something that we know very little about.

Wind7

Staff

I cannot go deeper into the topic because I would risk exposing my past and I rather avoid that at all cost. I do know it sounds strange to most but there are things that cannot be explained by science or described by fiction.

Even a gifted writer will struggle to find the word that would describe a fear so deep so heavy that one has to hold one's breath just to stop oneself from screaming uncontrollably to lose one's sanity knowingly. It truly is a moment that felt as if it lasted a lifetime and the chemicals produced during that moment scared the brain physically for a lifetime.

Once can get over many fears, one can get over many harsh moments in time but something linger past that as if a reminder of that moment that day that second in time when the world and time stood still.

The only proof a single tear trapped within a pause... What is it that we see? What construct or name can we both describe and give?

Faith is real and it is being dismantled by both arrogance and ignorance... What is it that we are that is so important? What function do we have? What treasure do we keep that made all of the above possible?

Open your eyes and please see for whatever reason we are under attack and we are fighting something that we know very little about.

Perhaps sometimes what we get chosen to see is a truth not everyone can see thus the reason it cannot be grasped
by science, word of mouth or even believed in...we whom have seen are shunned as a human disappointment
which is unfortunate.

Construct? Description? Truth can only be described in the eye of the beholder which is uniquely theirs to describe
yet, ONLY to the beholder or witness....Then we are again placed in the realm of 'insane and in need of a good
psychiatrist' mentality. Why? Because clinical studies have since proven different points of disease of the mind.
This becomes the ONLY thing people in general will accept...Again unfortunate.

What is it that we are of importance? We are created in God's image and given a soul...and freedom to be as
we see fit in hopes of not doing harm to one another.

What is our function? To be born, raised, nurtured as children in hopes to be what ever it is we are to be.
Life has many eddys and angles, turns of events and hope, peace, hatred, loathing, insecurity and..Hope yet again
that we can do better in the long run with the understanding that we can be forgiven as well.

IMHO, demonics exist only to tear all that is Holy, good, peaceful and strong willed.
Place that where you may upon humanity in general and you can start to see a picture...or trend.

They want nothing more than to trick, make, and annihilate every good thing we have left
and leave us to cower as "animal and ugly...That no one could love us" .

They can only trick you into this belief.
I went through hell on Earth...and have come out stronger than before.

We are not perfect and can accept our pasts hopefully as the past is only the past.
I have done wrongs and rights..I will NOT say...It's my life,
just as it is your own life, you do not have to re-live a past...Just know that you've made it to another day
and remember...demons exist...some WILL deride for saying so,...Let them.
It doesn't matter really does it?
I smile when someone calls me out over what I know,
I smile because I'm thinking to them..."Thank GOD you have no clue."
I wouldn't wish what I have personally been through on anybody...EVER.

Sorry for turning into a 'Tolstoy' style poster here.

I just want you to know that you are far and wide not alone.
Be safe...Be strong...Just breathe and Just Be.

Dragonchaser

Some are not so lucky and prefer suicide

Just know that you've made it to another day
and remember...demons exist...some WILL deride for saying so,...Let them.
It doesn't matter really does it?

No it does not

I smile when someone calls me out over what I know,
I smile because I'm thinking to them..."Thank GOD you have no clue."
I wouldn't wish what I have personally been through on anybody...EVER.

DITTO

label

Angels demons GOOD evil...

We know these things exist we need only point at acts of war and acts of peace to see that there is a power working for or against the soul. It is as real as the air you breath as real as your heart that beats. The power that made you lives within you this is true for both Science and Spirituality is it not?

Yes there is a an active war against spirituality we cannot deny this. But the bigger war is us against something we know nothing about. I can say spirituality as I came to know it is as real to me as the world I live in. Perhaps it is time to look back and ask...

Not just accept but really ASK... Because WE NEED TO KNOW and we need to UNDERSTAND I have seen to much to ignore felt to much to dismiss...

It is real... you need not believe me but have faith because something has our numbers and it is planning something we can't even begin to understand.

Wind7

Staff

Some are not so lucky and prefer suicide

Sad to say, it's when no one believes them after trying to prove themselves
victim to a marauding entity. There just isn't enough evidence to prove to the
generalized fields of science, medicine and psychiatry that something such as
an otherworldly entity could be the cause.

Suicide would come out of desperation not 'preference'.

Which is saddening to say the very least.

DEATH OMEN

Can't figure out all the issues about "demons".....they exist, have existed, and will exist past the "end of time". Guess simply get used to what they do to humans s they have not cared for us since "we" appeared, if one choose to get Bible orientated for answers why "they" don't like us.

Wind7

Staff
Angels demons GOOD evil...

We know these things exist we need only point at acts of war and acts of peace to see that there is a power working for or against the soul. It is as real as the air you breath as real as your heart that beats. The power that made you lives within you this is true for both Science and Spirituality is it not?

Yes there is a an active war against spirituality we cannot deny this. But the bigger war is us against something we know nothing about. I can say spirituality as I came to know it is as real to me as the world I live in. Perhaps it is time to look back and ask...

Not just accept but really ASK... Because WE NEED TO KNOW and we need to UNDERSTAND I have seen to much to ignore felt to much to dismiss...

It is real... you need not believe me but have faith because something has our numbers and it is planning something we can't even begin to understand.

The war of Good vs. evil has been going on for a very long while as you well know,
all that we need to know is that Faith in the Good is far more powerful than we are aware.
The knowlege of evil is evidence enough that Light exists as well.

[Yes there is a an active war against spirituality we cannot deny this. ]

Also a sad fact.

[It is real... you need not believe me but have faith because something has our numbers and it is planning something we can't even begin to understand.]

I believe you and I do have Faith.
God has a plan for each and every one of us...We don't know exactly every detail
but hopefully we have understanding that Good will prevail through our actions.

evil is nothing more than a disruption and I don't believe it has our 'numbers' at all.

Wee

Are you speaking as to our purpose? I think many people ponder that. The best answer I can give to such a loaded question filled with philosophies from atheists, Christians, Buddhists, etc. is this...it isn't about finding out the meaning of our own lives, but rather the meaning we put into others lives. That friendly smile and hello you gave to the quiet girl at the end of the street, who may be going through something in her life, maybe it made her day...

I am not trying to go into a religious debate, nor would I dare, however I see it as The Bible tells us Jesus willingly died on the cross to save our sins, God's sacrifice out of love for mankind. Our sins of envy, greed, sloth, lust, gluttony, pride, and anger our are own demons that haunt us. It's everywhere, and in everything. You can't run from them, but you can learn from them and stand against them.

A girl who grew up in a house full of incest made great grades, did many extra curricular activities, and got married at the age of 18 to get away from her family. She did come to know Christ as her savior later in her life. She thought her happiness and her saving grace was getting married and away from the problem; however, her past still haunted her and was the driven reason for her success. She excelled at everything to masque years of abuse and pain a child should never have to face. She began reading chapter by chapter of The Bible, which made her face the fears she hid and unveil the mask she wore for so many years. She had to confront them to tear down that wall of torment, and rebuild and renew herself into the person she wanted/needed to be. She now speaks about her past to help others who may have a similar situation to speak out. It takes will, it takes facing those fears, and confronting those demons. They are everywhere, but we don't have to be scared of them, nor fight them alone. The meaning of life? Well, what meaning are you putting into it?

darwi

Wee, now it becomes much clearer why you would have so much trouble with dark entities in your basement. Besides doing the things that wind7 suggests, I highly recommend you desist from such activities entirely. Naturally that type of negative music and negative emotions draws dark entities. You made yourself a target, with a great big bulls eye.

Wind7

Staff
'Fighting the fight' comes with protection, God is real and I don't think there's any worries here:)