Demons,

Wind7

Staff
Wee, now it becomes much clearer why you would have so much trouble with dark entities in your basement. Besides doing the things that wind7 suggests, I highly recommend you desist from such activities entirely. Naturally that type of negative music and negative emotions draws dark entities. You made yourself a target, with a great big bulls eye.

This is a saddening truth and I myself learned this by *default* when I was in my teens.

I was very introverted and in search of self....things started happening to me personally...bad things.

I listened to a song by Black Sab called 'Disturbing the Priest' and was reading a book called
'Michelle Remembers'.....It finally hit home just what was becoming wrong..So I ditched ALL of
that type of music and began learning ways to defend my purpose, if that makes any sense.

In my case it was far more than just that music,
it just helped open that wrong door a bit further...My family never realized
what they had basically 'Moved Into' when relocating into a different home when
I was but 3 yrs old.

(side note) When people choose to help others in their fight against evil,
they can become targets themselves and must know how to protect themselves in the long run.
It can be done, I chose the Holy Trinity as my Higher Power.

Wee, You are a strong person...Never let these things make you fearful
and when/if you decide to take advice to rid this from your mother's basement,
I think you can and will defeat this.

Wee

Wee, now it becomes much clearer why you would have so much trouble with dark entities in your basement. Besides doing the things that wind7 suggests, I highly recommend you desist from such activities entirely. Naturally that type of negative music and negative emotions draws dark entities. You made yourself a target, with a great big bulls eye.

I don't listen to dark music, unless you think folk/country is dark lol, and I am actually quite a happy person :) I responded to Label's post because I have had experiences with the good and the bad side of spirits, mostly because I suppose I am sensitive to it.

I did a test with metal music in a sanatorium as an experiment once (paranormal research), and we did attract a negative energy, but I was never attacked. The dark entity in my mothers house has been there since I can remember. It use to hang outside of my mother/fathers bedroom, especially when they would fight. It would turn into a big black orb/ball and disappear if I tried to look directly at it. As a kid, I use to think I was just seeing things until my brother (who was 3 at the time) saw it too and asked me who always stood in the corner in the hallway. My mom became an alcoholic (still is) and my dad divorced my mother eventually. When they separated, I saw the entity walk down the street in front of my house (face on, not out of my peripheral vision like I normally would), and then he disappeared. I never saw him again. The energy in my mothers house; however, is still very oppressive. I put onyx stones in the ground to hoping to get rid of it, and to keep anything else from entering, but I believe all I did was trap it in the basement. I believe whatever it is was there after my parents, and unfortunately my brother and I had to feel the wrath of it too.

I do the occasional paranormal investigation with a local team because I am sensitive and can feel spiritual presence and they value my opinion. I don't often open myself up to it unless I am trying to understand the reason for their presence...but no, no metal music, and I am a very happy mommy of 4 crazy boys :) lol

Dragonchaser

I did a test with metal music in a sanatorium as an experiment once (paranormal research), and we did attract a negative energy, but I was never attacked.

Why a sanatorium ??

Not to criticize but that was irresponsible . "Crazy" , mentally paralyzed / challenged people have no control over such things , in other words such "entities" will abuse the situation by unauthorized entry into such persons . By default such entities almost always hang around such places .

When I feel I need a "recharge" ; that is the easiest way for me to get it .

I thrive on such energies - be it positive or negative .

Itheblaze

What do you mean 'energies'? Are you snacking on ghosts, demons, what? Aren't you sucking out what little bit of life left without their permission? I hope you don't 'recharge' on your friends like that.

Wind7

Staff
'Spirit Bending'^(?)^ A very personal 'exacting' of many spirits all at once. Is that what is meant?

Dragonchaser

What do you mean 'energies'? Are you snacking on ghosts, demons, what?
In layman's terms yes .

Aren't you sucking out what little bit of life left without their permission? I hope you don't 'recharge' on your friends like that.

ABSOLUTELY NOT .

I'm a guardian ; it is my purpose to prevent what you have mentioned . In other words I Hunt those breaking the universal laws .

Wee

I did a test with metal music in a sanatorium as an experiment once (paranormal research), and we did attract a negative energy, but I was never attacked.

Why a sanatorium ??

Not to criticize but that was irresponsible . "Crazy" , mentally paralyzed / challenged people have no control over such things , in other words such "entities" will abuse the situation by unauthorized entry into such persons . By default such entities almost always hang around such places .

Why a sanatorium ??

I

It's okay if you are criticizing. Everyone's got an opinion and I am okay with that, otherwise I wouldn't share.. We did it as a favor to the historical society who owns it and runs the "fake" haunted house in the sanatorium. Many of the actors and customers were getting pinched, scratched, etc. So we went in to see what was getting the "residents" stirred up. Granted, having a mockery haunted house is enough to get them fired up, but we wanted to determine what was causing the most activity. We did an experiment with a spirit box, EVP, and metal music, and that is what seemed to stirr up most of the negative activity. The society doesn't play the metal music in the attractions anymore, and they warn people who come in if they are touched pinched or pulled, it isn't the actors, it's "the residents."

Dragonchaser

Aren't the demons essence nasty though? Like rot-gut liquor? Are you sick and miserable the next day?

There is no taste or smell involved . It is only the shifting of energy from one place to another .

Sometimes after a Hectic! session I do feel stiff in the joints yes like if I had a great workout session . I'm fit and in good physical condition and don't race anymore these days so the stiffness is quite unexplainable . ???

Wind7

Staff
That worries me a bit DC. When i hunt/rid problems, i shield from their energy. I have no real 'pains'. Could it be from just being tensed? I could see that perhaps being
a possibility. The corporeal body can be affected this way.(?)

Last edited: