Demons,

Derrick C.

I study demonolgy and work with well established Metal bands like Slayer and Anthrax, I also cover some Norwegian Black Metal bands like Satyricon who to the casual observer seem extremely demonic and dark but any of the people or fans I meet are not depressed or in any way disturbed. If anything Metal music is all about empowerment, it's strong music for people who want to feel something powerful and meaningful to them.

10830827565_77f8f64fd5_z.jpg

The mic stand is shaped like a devils trident

9022695029_1bab6f7800_z.jpg

Slayer - one of the biggest bands to ever be targeted as causing depression/murder and everything else under the sun. Again the people involved in the band and the fans I meet never express any sense of depression or negativity, they are just pumped and enjoy the music.

A major gateway for demons is depression and abuse of substances but you don't have to go to shows or enjoy a particular type of music to have access to drugs and alcohol, it's just easier for people to point out a particular group or scene and claim that they are bad news. If anything any of the proper perfectly possessed cases I know of occurring here were brought on from dabbling with the Ouija or other such occult tools. I don't recall any of the people ever even being into Metal, the youngest was a 12 year old boy and he was into pop music and extremely happy, until he found a discarded Ouija and started playing with it.

Other people I know of who experienced extreme demonic infestation and obsession had it brought into their life by associating with the wrong people, basically partners with a very strong history of abuse. It's not hard to invite something negative into your life, you have to willingly accept it into your life. Suffering depression in itself is not enough, the mental illness just weakens your defences to outside influences. While I'll admit that tools like Ouija can be used properly what I've personally seen is the people who do get in trouble are the people who don't know to use protection, don't realize how much of a doorway they are creating and by then it's too late.

Another case I know of was from a girl who was a natural astral traveller, she never tried to bring on the OBE's herself they just always happened. Long story short she got in a relationship with a man who like her also used astral travel but he had used it so much for negative purposes he had effectively invited in and accepted demons as a way to enhance his skills. When she left him he always knew where she was and he could target her easily. Soon demons started infesting her house and it took a lot of work to expel them all.

An even darker case came when another girl got in a relationship with a man and eventually married. She moved in with him and straight away felt like there was something wrong with the house. Yet another long story short - it turned out he had been a victim of abuse and because it was so established throughout his whole family an incredibly evil force had been attracted into his life. I don't recall if he ever did consent to an exorcism but she left him when things got too active and dangerous. These are just cases from Ireland and this is a very small country but most people don't even know we have such cases here. The frightening thing is most of the people who do suffer greatly have normal lives until they meet the wrong person or go dabbling with something they don't understand.

Ramble over :)

i totally agree except Metallica the beset metal band :) :p:D

TnWatchdog

Your frame of mind has already been shaped and music may or may not affect the listener. I can listen to Hells Bells and Highway to Hell, which don't bother me at all but if I actually heard praising the devil type songs, I would stay clear. Seams I remember a few Twisted Sister or Dokken songs I tuned out but I could be wrong. Alice Cooper sang about blowing up schools and shooting people in songs but I havent heard that these songs caused anything. I don't listen to Heavy Metal but I do like Metalica and saw them with Guns N Roses years back in Minneapolis...great concert...no devil spotted. Years ago the talk was if you play the record backwards...beware.

Poison Pen

Your frame of mind has already been shaped and music may or may not affect the listener. I can listen to Hells Bells and Highway to Hell, which don't bother me at all but if I actually heard praising the devil type songs, I would stay clear. Seams I remember a few Twisted Sister or Dokken songs I tuned out but I could be wrong. Alice Cooper sang about blowing up schools and shooting people in songs but I havent heard that these songs caused anything. I don't listen to Heavy Metal but I do like Metalica and saw them with Guns N Roses years back in Minneapolis...great concert...no devil spotted. Years ago the talk was if you play the record backwards...beware.

Loved Twisted Sister Dog ! Metallica I have never been that crazy about while they are good I just do not prefer their music. AC/DC frigging ROCKS! They are without doubt my most favorite band of all time! Of course as I was growing up Black Sabbath, Grand Funk Railroad, CCR, Steppenwolf and others were extremely popular. And lets not forget Three Dog Night. But my favorite is Six Feet Under right beneath AC/DC. Heres a little taste of them along with some Funeral Doom:

This is without doubt my favorite Six Feet Under song.

Heres some Funeral Doom:

Yeah I am s sick puppy!

Itheblaze

I am truly thankful I will never be tied to a chair and forced to listen to such horrible music over and over! I just put my beloved "Queenie" cactus out of the room to save its life! My poor goldfish is having a seizure! I hope the cat comes back! She doesn't know how to use a can-opener, poor thing! Give me the beat boys, to soothe my soul, I wanna get lost to the rock-n-roll and drift away.....Goodness.....I need a drink! Watch something wholesome like puppies playing!

TnWatchdog

Loved Twisted Sister Dog ! Metallica I have never been that crazy about while they are good I just do not prefer their music. AC/DC frigging ROCKS! They are without doubt my most favorite band of all time! Of course as I was growing up Black Sabbath, Grand Funk Railroad, CCR, Steppenwolf and others were extremely popular. And lets not forget Three Dog Night. But my favorite is Six Feet Under right beneath AC/DC. Heres a little taste of them along with some Funeral Doom:

This is without doubt my favorite Six Feet Under song.

Heres some Funeral Doom:

Yeah I am s sick puppy!
Yes sir...AC/DC rocks. I also followed Blue Oyster Cult, Alice Cooper, REO, and other rock bands and never thought of them being demonic.

Poison Pen

I am truly thankful I will never be tied to a chair and forced to listen to such horrible music over and over! I just put my beloved "Queenie" cactus out of the room to save its life! My poor goldfish is having a seizure! I hope the cat comes back! She doesn't know how to use a can-opener, poor thing! Give me the beat boys, to soothe my soul, I wanna get lost to the rock-n-roll and drift away.....Goodness.....I need a drink! Watch something wholesome like puppies playing!

It's a whole other world isn't it? It's a side of the music world few know or want to know. Sorry did not mean to give you a psychosis.

Last edited:

Itheblaze

What's interesting, is that Hitler would have gassed you for such blasphemy upon the earlobe. He loved his marching bands and classical.

Poison Pen

Yeah, the Underworld!

people who fear heavy metal dont understand it and have inner personal issues they need to address, nothing to fear its just music and us metal heads more passionate about our music then most other music genre fans.

us metal heads more passionate about our music then most other music genre fans.

You got that right!