Demons,

neurotic_doll

I've definitely encountered many negative entities since I was about 12. I do not believe in prayer or putting your faith into some deity protecting you. I learned to take control of the situations and instead of being terrified, I get really fucking angry and go after them. They take my ability to speak so I use my mind to fight them off. It works. Have faith in yourself and be strong. They will leave you alone.

Martian

I've definitely encountered many negative entities since I was about 12. I do not believe in prayer or putting your faith into some deity protecting you. I learned to take control of the situations and instead of being terrified, I get really fucking angry and go after them. They take my ability to speak so I use my mind to fight them off. It works. Have faith in yourself and be strong. They will leave you alone.
I've never heard of them taking someone's ability to speak away. That's interesting...

neurotic_doll

I've never heard of them taking someone's ability to speak away. That's interesting...
But, this happens in dreams. They usually make themselves known in my dreams. These dreams I'm lucid and in the room in which I fell asleep. My "spirit" is awake and aware. I know my body is laying in the bed. Idk... it's kinda weird.

Martian

But, this happens in dreams. They usually make themselves known in my dreams. These dreams I'm lucid and in the room in which I fell asleep. My "spirit" is awake and aware. I know my body is laying in the bed. Idk... it's kinda weird.
Oh, ok. I thought it happened when you were awake.

Derrick C.

I actually studied my own behaviour before and after these events. I actually stopped to listen to heavy metal music because I have a massive anger problem and really the music wasn't helping. I stopped eating at night and consuming alcohol and the only medication I use is my asthma pump and I hardly use it anymore.

The only thing that changed I started listening to angry metal with lyrics of death, hate and suicide at the core of it. I am not going to mention names because I think it has more to do with your state of mind than that of the music.

I am not going to pretend that I am a nice person and the very reason why I opened with all my wrongs in this thread. That said I am not an "evil" person I don't go out to torture people hurt little animals and so on.

This is what I do know, these things attack you while you are in a depressed state of mind, emotionally unstable, intoxicated and or listing to very very dark music. It can be any type of music with a darkish or morbid feel to it.

The attacks happen between 12:30 AM to about 3:30 AM and every single attack I ever experienced was between those times. Now if you go study the timing alone you would find very interesting science connected to the human body AND happenings that basically shook the world. Again do your own research. But I think you are going to be shocked.

As for not fearing them. That is not easy, these things are scary their appearance horrific and there is the feel of their "skin" that is just well not human and not right. It is like hardened skin dry and sticky and abrasive.

My opinion ask questions, look for answers and if people mock you, stand strong because they simply don't know and haven't experienced the horror yet. That said by the looks of things on the net a few people have. But always remember for every truth there is a thousand lies.

good point but im hear to defend heavy metal music its not the music if you already in the state of mind of being depressed angry or sad then thats you not the music, sure some of it can be pretty dark but if you cant handle it emotionally and otherwise dont listen to it but dont blame the music for you own demons, and yes they can be defeated as long as you dont let them get to you :)

LisaTiffany

I study demonolgy and work with well established Metal bands like Slayer and Anthrax, I also cover some Norwegian Black Metal bands like Satyricon who to the casual observer seem extremely demonic and dark but any of the people or fans I meet are not depressed or in any way disturbed. If anything Metal music is all about empowerment, it's strong music for people who want to feel something powerful and meaningful to them.

10830827565_77f8f64fd5_z.jpg

The mic stand is shaped like a devils trident

9022695029_1bab6f7800_z.jpg

Slayer - one of the biggest bands to ever be targeted as causing depression/murder and everything else under the sun. Again the people involved in the band and the fans I meet never express any sense of depression or negativity, they are just pumped and enjoy the music.

A major gateway for demons is depression and abuse of substances but you don't have to go to shows or enjoy a particular type of music to have access to drugs and alcohol, it's just easier for people to point out a particular group or scene and claim that they are bad news. If anything any of the proper perfectly possessed cases I know of occurring here were brought on from dabbling with the Ouija or other such occult tools. I don't recall any of the people ever even being into Metal, the youngest was a 12 year old boy and he was into pop music and extremely happy, until he found a discarded Ouija and started playing with it.

Other people I know of who experienced extreme demonic infestation and obsession had it brought into their life by associating with the wrong people, basically partners with a very strong history of abuse. It's not hard to invite something negative into your life, you have to willingly accept it into your life. Suffering depression in itself is not enough, the mental illness just weakens your defences to outside influences. While I'll admit that tools like Ouija can be used properly what I've personally seen is the people who do get in trouble are the people who don't know to use protection, don't realize how much of a doorway they are creating and by then it's too late.

Another case I know of was from a girl who was a natural astral traveller, she never tried to bring on the OBE's herself they just always happened. Long story short she got in a relationship with a man who like her also used astral travel but he had used it so much for negative purposes he had effectively invited in and accepted demons as a way to enhance his skills. When she left him he always knew where she was and he could target her easily. Soon demons started infesting her house and it took a lot of work to expel them all.

An even darker case came when another girl got in a relationship with a man and eventually married. She moved in with him and straight away felt like there was something wrong with the house. Yet another long story short - it turned out he had been a victim of abuse and because it was so established throughout his whole family an incredibly evil force had been attracted into his life. I don't recall if he ever did consent to an exorcism but she left him when things got too active and dangerous. These are just cases from Ireland and this is a very small country but most people don't even know we have such cases here. The frightening thing is most of the people who do suffer greatly have normal lives until they meet the wrong person or go dabbling with something they don't understand.

Ramble over :)

Last edited: