Did Back to the Future II Predict Donald Trump?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I still need to re-watch part III, but the train has 131 in the front - 1 and a 4? Or am I
stretching it a bit?

View attachment 2876
Paula there can be random numbers like 131 which add upto 5..but my belief holds with the numbers adding back to 9, like 135 as an example :cool::D

The 9's in BTTF are not random. In part II, there was a cloud above the DeLorean that just took off that had two VERY DISTINCT backwards 9's in it for no reason. Nothing random about it. And the 411's all over the place are too obvious as well, IMHO.

Here. I found it.

Very intentional. Spielberg put them there for a reason.

Hollywood's excuse is that they were supposed to be spirals. Yeah, right.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Found another!

Release date for Back to the Future II: November 22, 1989. November = 11. 2+2=4. 411. There are way too many for it to be random. Spielberg planned this, but why?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I always thought the fire spirals in the sky were because the DeLorean made a back-flip when the time displacement occurred.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I always thought the fire spirals in the sky were because the DeLorean made a back-flip when the time displacement occurred.

Look at the video, though. Are those spirals? I saw them clearly as 9's while I watched it, too. I think even Spielberg knows what a spiral looks like. LOL!!!

IMHO, of course.

TimeFlipper

Look at the video, though. Are those spirals? I saw them clearly as 9's while I watched it, too. I think even Spielberg knows what a spiral looks like. LOL!!!

IMHO, of course.
Paula i should have been clearer, when i said random numbers i meant those number that will NOT add back to 9....My bad :(:D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

IMHO, of course.
Paula i should have been clearer, when i said random numbers i meant those number that will NOT add back to 9....My bad :(:D

No big deal. Do I look worried? :)

TimeFlipper

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Emergency edit of my post. I confused Simpsons and Family guy. I hope nobody quoted it. Ignore this post. hehe

Last edited: